★𝟎𝟐

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
3:27PM

IT HAD about 5 months since Aaliyah and notti have known eachother and they haven't stopped being at eachother's throats since.

Aaliyah couldn't stand the sight of notti, and notti couldn't stand the sight of Aaliyah.

No matter what they do, they always found a way to argue with eachother. And the others were getting a bit worried at this point.

But today, everyone was gonna be chilling at dd and notti's home, and Aaliyah and Zoey were currently on their way.

"I really don't wanna see notti, ouu I can't stand him." Aaliyah said to her bestfriend as Zoey laughed.

"Yall get me weak with yall constant arguing." Zoey said as Aaliyah shook her head. The girls were now walking onto dd's porch.

"It's dumb hot out here bro, this nigga better open the door." Aaliyah said as she knocked.

The door opened about 10 seconds later as they saw dd standing there with a smile on his face.

dd was the only one who Zoey and Aaliyah didn't have sexual tension with of course. So that made them form some sort of bond with him. Well..for Zoey.

"Hey ma hearts." dd said hugging both girls as they hugged back.

"Hey dd, where my man at?" Zoey asked as dd laughed. He then opened the door widely so the girls could come into the house.

"Right there." dd said pointing to ddot as he was sitting on the couch with a controller in his head.

He then looked up seeing the two girls walking into the house as he got up to go hug Zoey.

"Hey ma." ddot said to Zoey as she smiled saying hey back. Ddot then hugged Aaliyah before he brought Zoey over to the couch as they got comfortable.

"Yall make me sick." dd said causing Aaliyah to laugh and Zoey flick him off.

"Ima be back, I gotta use the bathroom." Aaliyah told the group as they said okay.

Aaliyah then stopped in her tracks before turning around to face dd. He then noticed her looking at him as he turned to look at her waiting for her to speak.

"dd where exactly is the bathroom?" Aaliyah asked awkwardly as dd laughed.

"It's upstairs, go down the hall then turn right." dd told Aaliyah as she nodded before going upstairs.

She was walking in the hallway as she saw a room that was glowing red. She did want to go in, but she figured it was one of the boys room so she decided to mind the business that paid her.

She then made a right as she went inside the bathroom. And it was really nice and clean inside.

(Js a lil image of what it looks like)

She was just examining the bathroom, she really didn't have to use it, she just needed to be alone for a second.

Aaliyah then turned the knob to the sink as she cut the cold water on and splashed a bit onto her face.

She then lifted her head up and looked at herself through the mirror.

One thing about Aaliyah was that she was never insecure when it came to her looks. She thought she was really put together and pretty..and she wasn't a smoochie.

It wasn't ego, high self seem, or anything of the sort. She was simply just comfortable in her body and she loved that for herself.

"I'm sexy." Aaliyah said to herself before laughing a bit. She then heard a loud knock at the door causing her to turn her head quickly. It startled her a bit.

"Yo who in hea, I gotta use da bathroom." She heard a very familiar voice say. She inaudibly groaned to herself before wiping her face off quickly and opening the door.

She was then face to face with Notti who now looked very annoyed upon seeing her.

"Get out, I gotta pee." Notti told her as she rolled her eyes before walking out, but as she did that she bumped shoulders with him.

"Watch out." Notti said before closing the door in her face.

She just shook her head before going back down the hall. She stopped infront of the room that was still glowing red from under the door.

It looked to be the room notti just came out of since the door was now creaked open.

Aaliyah decided to hurry and be quick, she just wanted a sneak peek after all.

She opened the door a bit and examined the room. It was nice and tidy and looked mad clean.

She nodded her head in approval before closing the door back. She was about to turn around to go back downstairs until she took a step back and bumped into someone.

She turned her head slowly and saw notti standing behind her with an irritated look. She was already knowing that he was about to get on her ass.

"Why the fuck you peaking in my room?" Notti asked Aaliyah as she looked around awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"I didn't know it was your room, maybe you should close the door next time." Aaliyah responded with sass as notti just rolled his eyes.

"The door was closed, dumbass." Notti said before opening his door and walking past her. He then shut it leaving Aaliyah face to face with a closed door...again

"Actually it was creaked open!" Aaliyah yelled making sure he heard her before she groaned loudly. She couldn't stand him.

Aaliyah then walked downstairs to go back with the rest of the group. Soon as she came downstairs they were all looking at her.

"You good? You look a bit mad." Zoey asked Aaliyah as she sighed before nodding.

"I'm cool, just a bit tired I guess." Aaliyah said before sitting back down and getting on her phone.

Notti didn't come downstairs for the rest of the time Aaliyah was there.

Now to be truthful, notti obviously wasn't very fond of Aaliyah, but the girl did impress him ever since they first met.

He met his match when it came to her, Aaliyah wasn't the type to take any disrespect and he liked that.

She was the only girl who disrespected him and he found it annoying yes, but he also thought it made the girl even more attractive.

But that doesn't mean he's ever gonna date her or anything. He just thinks the girl is fine and that's it. He still can't stand her

Atleast that's what he tells hiself.