★𝟑𝟗

HARLEM NEW YORK
(if it's spelling mistakes IGNORE IT i wrote this fast 😣)

HARLEM NEW YORK(if it's spelling mistakes IGNORE IT i wrote this fast 😣)

ᵐᶜᶜᵒʸ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁵:¹⁸ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵒᵛᵉᵉ zoey's house today and they were chilling—both of the girls were playing roblox just doing whatever.

"i'm sick of this game." zoey said shaking her head as aaliyah nodded—"word." aaliyah said before the two quickly left the game—"let me call my man." zoey said with a wide smile on her face as aaliyah laughed.

"why am i not on the phone with notti?" aaliyah said lowly as she then shrugged—but soon after she said that she was getting a call from notti.

"oh look who it is." aaliyah said lifting her phone up showing zoey her incoming call as zoey laughed—"you summoned him" zoey said making aaliyah laugh this time.

aaliyah quickly answered the phone before saying," hey papii." with a smile on her face—"yo." notti said in a raspy voice before he let out a loud cough, and aaliyah quickly came closer to the phone trying to examine him.

"you okay?" aaliyah asked worriedly as notti shook his head no—"i'm deadass sick." notti said as he groaned while switching his position (yall bet not say no bs😒) aaliyah just frowned at her boyfriend.

"can you come over." notti said as aaliyah looked between zoey and the phone—"i'm at zoey's house right now." aaliyah said sucking in her bottom lip as notti mugged her—"i ain't ask all that i said can you come over." notti said as aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"alright mr." aaliyah said laughing as notti just sat there unamused—"ask more nicely." aaliyah said looking at the phone as notti smacked his lips—"bro-" notti said but was cut off by a loud cough following after.

"see, that's why you gotta be nice." aaliyah said shaking her head as zoey laughed—"ima come boo." aaliyah said as notti nodded, "ima get jay to pick you up." notti said as aaliyah nodded.

"zoey coming too." aaliyah said as notti said okay—the two girls both then got up from the bed as they got ready.

"this nigga always sick." aaliyah said as she put her shoes on—zoey just shook her head laughing at her bestfriend.

"ddot can you come over notti's house?" zoey asked her boyfriend as ddot then picked up his phone showing his surrounding. "i'm already here ma." ddot said laughing as zoey nodded.

zoey and aaliyah exited the car as they walked up onto the porch, jay had things to do so he had to quickly leave—aaliyah knocked on the door with zoey's arm interlinked with hers

"if this nigga don't-" aaliyah said but was cut off by the door opening by dd—"hey ma hearts." dd said hugging both girls as they hugged back.

"hey, notti upstairs?" aaliyah asked dd as he nodded, dd then pointed to the living room couch where ddot sat—zoey quickly ran over there as aaliyah went upstairs.

soon as aaliyah walked upstairs she knocked on notti's door as she heard a faint "come in"—aaliyah opened the door before closing it. and as soon as she walked into the room aaliyah saw notti sitting at the side of his bed with his arms out waiting for aaliyah.

"cmon" notti said as aaliyah came closer, notti then grabbed aaliyah by the arm as he got into the bed wrapping his arms around aaliyah quickly—aaliyah just laughed at the situation the whole time.

"you getting comfortable but we gotta give you some medicine." aaliyah said as notti quickly moved his head back before shaking it—"hell no." notti said as aaliyah tilted her head.

"hell yea, you can't be kissing on me with them sick lips." aaliyah said as notti grabbed her by the chin as he kissed her—"you just piss me off." aaliyah said as she tried to get out of notti's hold, but he was holding onto her tightly.

notti then planted another kiss on aaliyah's cheek—"notti move!" aaliyah said laughing trying to remove herself but he wouldn't let go—"the way that you act just piss me off." aaliyah said as she glared at notti slightly.

notti just watched aaliyah as he let out a laugh, but he started coughing in his arm—so he had to let aaliyah go. and as soon as he did aaliyah got out of the bed just watching the boy.

"you get on my nerves real bad." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as she walked over to the door before opening it—"bro where you going." notti said getting ready to get up, but aaliyah stuck half her hand into the doorframe.

"to the bathroom hold on." aaliyah said before going into the hallway, she then went into the bathroom down the hall from notti's room before going into the cabinet—and thats where she found the cough syrup.

aaliyah quickly picked up the cough syrup before heading back to notti's room where he was sitting at the end of the bed with a glare on his face—"i'm tired can we go to sleep." notti said tilting his head with a bored face.

"hold on grumpy ass." aaliyah said as she walked to notti's dresser—she then opened the cough syrup before pouring notti a good amount—she then walked back over towards notti standing infront of him.

"open your mouth." aaliyah said holding the cough syrup over her hand as notti just stared at her—"no." notti said as aaliyah sighed—"if you don't open ya mouth i'm not laying back down." aaliyah threatened as notti groaned loudly. he knew aaliyah wasn't joking.

notti then opened his mouth as aaliyah poured the cough syrup in his mouth—and notti quickly scrunched up his face in disgust—"that's fucking triflin." notti said before he let out a cough.

"i don't think it's meant to be good." aaliyah said before going back over to the bottle and putting the top back on—she then walked over towards notti who was side eyeing her—"but if i get sick it's your ass." aaliyah said pointing at her boyfriend as notti let out a small laugh.

"can i get a kiss ma?" notti said looking at aaliyah as she mugged him—"what in your right state of mind think ima let you kiss me with your germs?" aaliyah asked crossing her arms as notti just smirked at her.

in a split second notti stood up and had aaliyah by the throat gently before he planted three kisses onto her lips—aaliyah of course kissed back.

"thanks." notti said pulling away as he then laid down in the bed leaving aaliyah standing there—"you coming or..?" notti said sassily as he lifted the cover up. aaliyah just rolled her eyes as she slid into the bed cuddling her boyfriend.

she really loved notti's whole soul and she wouldn't trade him for the world.

(an: ik i said two chapters tdy n this the second one ! i fell asleep soon as i got home n been sleep for like 4 hours 😭😭, but was this chapter turnt ?? 😝😝😝, & ion wanna gt school tmr 💔 like why is my brother so fucking bald.)