★𝟒𝟏

HARLEM NEW YORK

ˡᵉᵉ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁶:²⁹ᵖᵐ

ˡᵉᵉ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁶:²⁹ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ as she was currently on the phone with her boyfriend and scrolling through tiktok—notti was playing the game, but he was trying to be less aggressive for aaliyah. he knew she didn't really like hearing him raging at the game.

aaliyah was still scrolling before she remembered the prank she wanted to do on notti—so aaliyah got into acting mode and the prank started now.

notti was still not paying attention to aaliyah for about five minutes—but he eventually looked to see what aaliyah was doing, and his stomach growled in the process.

"aaliyah" notti said sitting back in his gaming chair while his game loaded—but aaliyah wasn't paying attention to the boy, plus she had him on mute. "hello?" notti said waving his hand infront of the camera as aaliyah was still not responding.

notti then mugged his head back before grabbing the phone—"i know you hear me talking to you." notti said in a bored tone as aaliyah just continued to ignore him. thankfully she was on mute cause she let out a small sound holding her laugh back.

"aaliyah rosè lee." notti said unamused at whatever game aaliyah was trying to play with him—he knew he didn't piss the girl off, so why was she ignoring him? "aaliyah bro." notti said getting ticked off as aaliyah just ignored him.

"do you want some food or not." notti said as his face was dead serious, he wasn't interested in aaliyah's games. "ima beat ya ass word to everything i love cuz you love playing." notti said shaking his head as he let out a deep breath.

notti just looked at his girlfriend as aaliyah was sitting on her bed sideways with her hand supporting her head—"if you don't answer in 5 seconds im hanging up, and take me off fucking mute." notti said irritated as aaliyah then looked up quickly. she then unmuted herself as she spoke

"what notti? i'm not hungry." aaliyah said before going back in her same position—notti just looked at the girl getting more and more irritated. "i don't give a fuck i ain't ask all that, if i'm getting food you getting food." notti said with sass as he repositioned his phone.

"so like i said what the fuck do you wanna eat?" notti asked with irritation in his voice as aaliyah continued scrolling just ignoring him. "you must like pissing me off, but it's cool." notti said before he hung up the phone—and as soon as aaliyah heard the beep she quickly laughed loudly.

she loved messing with notti, it was fun seeing him get all worked up. she would always make it up to him later tho, that's why notti never had a attitude for long—aaliyah quickly called her grumpy ass boyfriend back, but he didn't answer.

"this nigga." aaliyah whispered to herself as she called back again. but no answer—"broo" aaliyah said annoyed. she just brushed it off as she got back on her phone—but around five minutes later aaliyah heard banging on her front door. thankfully she was home alone, cuz whoever was at the door wanted in.

aaliyah quickly turned her head to the noise before checking notti's location. and surely it said he was right outside of her house—"shit" aaliyah said before she hurriedly got out of her bed going downstairs.

aaliyah then opened the door as notti walked in almost immediately grabbing up aaliyah—"see you keep playing, i already told chu stop playing." notti said as he then pushed aaliyah down onto the couch as she quickly sat down.

aaliyah's prank still wasn't over, so she still didn't say anything to the boy—"speak for i deck you, im not playing whichu aaliyah." notti said annoyed as aaliyah rolled her eyes, and that made notti mug her—"oh word?" notti said before he came closer to aaliyah as he attempted to grab her up but aaliyah held her ground.

"move notti!" aaliyah said loudly as he then stopped—"oh you got a fuckin voice huh." notti said sarcastically as aaliyah laughed—but notti just looked at her unamused.

"i'm not fuckin laughin." notti said boredly as aaliyah then let out another laugh. "i am." aaliyah said as notti just looked at her. "you must want me to hurt chu." notti said before grabbing aaliyah's arm lifting her off the couch.

"get yo ass up and let's go." notti said pointing to the stairs as aaliyah quickly got up walking over by the stairs with notti trailing behind her—"you love violence-shut the fuck up." notti said as aaliyah got quiet real quick.

he then opened the door to her room before she sat down on the bed—"now like i said, what do you wanna eat." notti said crossing his arms as aaliyah shrugged—"aaliyah." notti said in a warning tone as she then thought quickly.

"wingstop." aaliyah said answering her boyfriend as notti rolled his eyes—"now how hard was that dickhead." notti said before taking his shoes off and making himself comfortable on aaliyah's bed. aaliyah just laughed at her boyfriend before getting in the bed and cuddling onto him.

"can i get a kiss?" aaliyah said coming close to notti as he backed away—"nah you like playin games right?" notti said as he turned his head—"cmonnn!" aaliyah whined as notti stopped moving letting aaliyah kiss all over him.

no matter what the two get into, they always find a way to work it out.

(an: hey yalllllll)

(say hi back 😒)