★𝟏𝟖

HARLEM, NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
6:27PM

AALIYAH was just in her bed laying down watching her tv show. And she hadn't saw notti since yesterday's altercation unfolded.

Truth be told Aaliyah was feeling a bit better because when she got home she was a wreck. She cried her heart out, she let the tears she was trying so hard to hold back out.

And she swore to herself she would never get like that again. Especially over somebody she wasn't even dating. She just couldn't

* BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ *

Aaliyah glanced at her phone that was now vibrating right by her arm. It was faced upside down so she picked up her remote pausing her tv show before she went ahead and picked her phone up.

Aaliyah quickly looked at the caller id as she saw "notti boo💋" flashing across her screen.

Aaliyah didn't know whether to answer or just let the phone ring. She had her phone up in her face as she was contemplating. If she answered would it even be worth it?

Aaliyah then shook her head before she just laid her phone down. She then unpaused her tv show, she was gonna ignore him just like he ignored her. Now she would fuck with notti on her time.

She was done.

Aaliyah turned her head back to her tv as she got back comfortable. But that didn't last long because 10 seconds later her phone was buzzing once again.

Aaliyah groaned throwing her head back as she looked at the caller id again. Showing notti's contact photo and his contact name.

Aaliyah then put her phone on dnd before she pushed it a bit away from her. She wasn't gonna keep getting disturbed while she was trying to watch her show. It was too good for that anyways.

And Aaliyah did just that, atleast for a good 5 minutes. Aaliyah was watching her show as she was eating her Oreos. She was invested aswell before her phone got a text.

Aaliyah just closed her eyes for a second and sighed. She then opened them before turning her head to her phone once again seeing who was disturbing her peace.

Aaliyah picked up her phone unlocking it seeing that notti had texted her. She wasn't expecting it to say the least, usually when Aaliyah doesn't answer the first time notti doesn't call or text back. And he rarely does both.

Aaliyah then clicked on the imessage app seeing she had a new text from notti. She then opened it seeing what he had to say.

Notti boo💋
Bro answer the fuckin phone worda bro you finna zmo.
Read 6:38pm

Aaliyah had her read recepts only on special occasions. The girl would turn her reads on everytime she felt being petty. But in this case it was already on and she forgot to turn it back off, so notti could see if she was seeing them or not.

Aaliyah just laughed a bit at his message before she continued watching her show with her phone in her hand.

Aaliyah then felt her phone buzz in her hand again as she rolled her eyes. Notti was pressing notify anyways. Could he not take the hint?

Notti boo💋
Aaliyah ima hurt you gangsta, answer da fuckin phone.
Read 6:42pm

Aaliyah just sighed loudly. She decided she would respond atleast once. Notti would probably stop texting soon, but she wanted to leave him on a cliffhanger to make him even more mad.