★𝟎𝟔

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
2:38PM

FINALLY the last day of the school, everybody loves summer break huh?

Yes, Aaliyah loves that she's on break now, but now she has the entire break to dwell on her feeling about her situation with Mr attitude.

She didnt want to keep thinking about it because deep down she knew she was developing feelings for the boy.

And it made her mad because she desperately didn't want to fall for him. He treated her like shit.

But then again, she plays a part in it so can she really be upset?

Not matter what she did, the feelings were gonna continue to creep up to her, and she couldn't do anything but finally accept it.

Aaliyah Lee liked Ethan Reyes

"I like notti." Aaliyah said quietly as she continued to process her feelings before shooting up from her bed.

"I like notti..?" She said again but a bit louder this time.

"Fuck I like notti." She said one more time before grabbing her phone and hurriedly calling the only person who would understand her at the moment.

Her bestfriend.

Zoey answered on three rings, and all she saw was a worried faced Aaliyah who was stumbling on her words.

"Aaliyah? Speak up! What's wrong?" Zoey asked frantically as Aaliyah finally spoke.

"I like notti.." she said quietly as Zoey choked on her caprisun.

"One more time!?" Zoey said loudly as Aaliyah just stared at the bed. "I fucking like notti Zoey." Aaliyah said as Zoey sat up quickly.

"You like notti?!" Zoey said in disbelief before making a face at Aaliyah.

She found it very hard to believe. How could somebody who just claimed they hated someone a week ago say they now like them? It was very confusing to Zoey.

"You better not be lying Aaliyah i swear." Zoey said as Aaliyah quickly shook her head.

"I swear to you, I've been feeling like this since we met, he's so fine and I'm tired of pretending I don't want him." Aaliyah said all at once as Zoey just sat there taking in the information.

"So you're telling me, you like notti, the nigga you been arguing with like a married couple since yall first met?" Zoey said as Aaliyah nodded her head slowly.

"Dear heavens." Zoey said dramatically as Aaliyah slumped back onto her bed. She then rolled over onto her stomach before positioning the camera in her face.

"So you gonna tell him or what?" Zoey said as Aaliyah quickly shook her head no.

"Of course not, I'm not a dumbass." Aaliyah said as Zoey shrugged while nodding her head.

"Yeah, guess that wouldn't make sense." Zoey said as Aaliyah just sighed.

"Ima just let it play out; I'm trying to be more nicer to him but he just make me wanna beat his ass." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes as Zoey laughed.

"Yeah..and you're never nice so I know this will be hard." Zoey said making Aaliyah laugh.

"I know, but it's okay it'll be worth it." Aaliyah said crossing her fingers as Zoey nodded agreeing.

"You got it liyah, it's very clear he want you too, he just playing hard to get." Zoey said making Aaliyah nod agreeing.

"Right look at me, I'm sexy he missing out for real." Aaliyah said causing Zoey to laugh.