★𝟐𝟕

HARLEM, NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
8:27PM

NOTTI was in his bed laid down as Aaliyah laid right on his chest slumped. He loved the feeling of the girl all over him thought.

Aaliyah had been sleep for about 20 minutes now and notti was extremely bored without his yapper talking to keep him entertained. So why not start a live for his fans and talk to them?

Notti went on ig as he went to his page and clicked the small live icon. People started joining quick and he quickly got to 900 viewers in 3 minutes.

"Wsg ya." Notti said throwing up oy before looking at the comments. They were going extremely fast and he could barely keep up.

"Notti please dpwm..." notti read as he just shook his head.

"Who tf is that"

"Stop playingggg"

"Who tf is that!?!"

"NOTTI WHO TFFFF"

Notti just kept reading the comments before lifting the cover over Aaliyah a bit so they couldn't see her face. He knew how his fans got and he wasn't about to let them find her ig account or figure out who she was.

"Ya chill." Notti said laughing a bit as the comments kept flooding. He was trying his best to look.

"I can't believe he cheating on us yall."

"Really notti? WHAT DO I TELL THE KIDS?"

"I NEED A BLACK N MILDDDDD!"

"I can't believe ts man."

"Mookie go get that cigarette 💔.."

Notti just laughed at his fans before he looked at Aaliyah who was slowly turning.

"Yall all up ina kool aid and don't even know the flavor." Notti said sassily. He loved interacting with his fans. He loved that the most.

"Boy bye!"

"Nigga it's OUR business 😒"

"Man man MANNNNN 💔💔💔."

"What I'm gon do man ..💔..."

Notti then shook his head slightly before he threw up oy. He then moved to the x button because he was about to get off.

"Alright ya I'm finna get off now, I love ya just know that." Notti said waving to the audience before he read a few more comments.

"NOOO"

"Don't leave us pookie!"

"You jus got onnnnn."

"Broooooo."

Notti then pressed the x as he got off. And almost immediately as he got off he went to the camera on ig before snapping a flick of him and Aaliyah.

(Use your imagination pls 🙏🏽)

Nottiosama: she slumped .

Liked by sugarhillddot, ddosama, edotbaby, JayKlickin, itz_6baby, jstarballa, 100xzoey, melz_, dudeylo, therealdeeplay4keeps, 83baby, jjthe6six, bbgsteppa, etc

Comments limited

ddosama: mhsss 🫶🏽

100xzoey: omg she finna be maddd when she see this 😭

Sugarhillddot: 😂🤍

Jayklickin: yooo mhssss

(AN: mannnn ik it's short but I'm still writing more chapters I just hadda get one out for yall cuz I promised 😫. Ima make it up to yall tho don't even worry ab it! Mwahhhh 💋.)