𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

hey yall!!! here go a bonus chapter, cuz i'm bored & bc ik yall want one💙 enjoyyyy mwahhhh 💋

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:28PM

IT WAS around 6:30 and aaliyah was over the boys house today, her, zoey, and ddot were supposed to be going to a restaurant with dd and notti—but they were currently waiting for the two boys to get ready.

"they getting me mad tight, they taking to long." aaliyah said shaking her head as zoey and ddot nodded agreeing—"hold on ima be back." aaliyah said as she then stood up from the couch going over to the stairs.

aaliyah walked up the stairs as she heard music coming from both of the boys room—aaliyah stopped infront of notti's door before she turned the doorknob and quickly went in.

"notti? can you hurry-" aaliyah said, but was cut off from notti looking at her with a towel wrapped around himself and his hair down. aaliyah felt like she saw a angel drop down from heaven from how notti was looking.

"man.." aaliyah whispered as notti just kept staring at her—"what if i was butt ass naked." notti said as aaliyah just blinked. "please, we saw eachother naked already." aaliyah said snapping out of whatever trance she was in as notti continued getting dressed. aaliyah sat at the foot of the bed as notti went inside the restroom.

"but for real tho, yall comin or what?" aaliyah said laying back onto the bed as she got on her phone—"im almost ready hold on." notti said as he was now putting on his pants. he then grabbed a black shirt as he put that on aswell.

aaliyah quickly sat up as she examined notti—he had a perfect build. abs, veiny hands, you name it. aaliyah stood up from the bed as she walked over to the boy.

"anybody ever told you, you fine as hellll." aaliyah said biting her lip as notti laughed before pushing her slightly—"gone aaliyah." notti said as she laughed before wrapped her arms around notti's torso.

aaliyah just inhailed notti's scent as he had just got finished spraying some cologne on himself—"can i do your hair, you claim how you don't like it down but it's down." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti smacked his lips.

"i dead just took it out a ponytail." notti said in a bored tone as aaliyah unwrapped her arms and collected notti's hair. she then grabbed the hair tie that was sat on top of the dresser as she tied it.

notti was looking at himself through the mirror as he watched aaliyah effortlessly put his hair in a ponytail—she eventually got done as she dropped her hands down.

"damn you tall as hell." aaliyah said with her hands on her hips as notti rolled his eyes—"cmon." notti said interlinking their hands as they quickly then headed downstairs.

the two walked downstairs as everybody was looking at them—"about time." dd said as ddot and zoey laughed.

"you actin like we wasn't just waiting on you." zoey said as it was dd's turn to laugh. "ight cmon yall." dd said as they all quickly headed outside. they had a reservation, so they needed to be quick.

HARLEM NEW YORK
RESTAURANT
7:00PM

the group walked into the restaurant as the waiter quickly seated them—they were now walking to the booth they reserved before sitting down. "what would you guys like to drink?" the waiter asked as they all looked at the menus.

"just a water please." zoey said as the waiter nodded writing it down—"dr pepper." aaliyah said while smiling widely. the group laughed at the girl as everybody else said what they wanted.