★𝟏𝟑

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:28PM

THE GROUP'S plan today was to watch a movie and chill like always.

They always would prefer to stay inside instead of going out, the group is always wild when they're together, so they're never bored or need any other sort of entertainment.

But they haven't had a movie night in so long, so why not have one again?

The last time the group had a movie night, Aaliyah and notti were going back and forth the entire time and the rest of them couldn't enjoy the movie.

But this time Aaliyah and notti were on..interesting terms, so they most likely wouldn't be arguing this time.

Anyways, the group were sitting down on the couch, Zoey was gonna cook, dd was gonna pick the movie, and ddot was gonna help set up.

Now Aaliyah and Notti? They were in charge of getting the food from the grocery store so Zoey could cook.

Zoey finally trusted that the two could go out without arguing, so she decided to test it out and have them go get the ingredients.

"Alright yall, I made a list of everything you need to get, bring it here and get back safely, okay?" Zoey said the two as they looked at her before Aaliyah nodded.

"Okay Z I got it, notti you got it?" Aaliyah asked notti as he slowly nodded before grabbing the list.

"Can yall do this without arguing?" Zoey asked the two like they were toddlers.

"Yea." Notti responded as Aaliyah nodded. Zoey then proceeded to nod before the two headed towards the door leaving the house.

It was a pretty warm day today, and Aaliyah needed it after the long hours of heat they had been having lately.

The two were just walking as Aaliyah looked around seeing the beautiful colors of summer.

She has to appreciate it more because it was in the middle of July, soon they would be starting school and she wouldn't have that much time living her life.

"It's actually pretty warm out here." Aaliyah said turning towards notti who had a blank look on his face.

"I woulda thought it was cold." Notti responded sarcastically before Aaliyah lightly hit him in his chest causing him to let out a small laugh.

As soon as Aaliyah heard those soft laughs come from notti she looked at him with so much love and shock.

This was the first time Aaliyah heard notti laugh.

"Did you just-" Aaliyah said as notti quickly gathered hiself before clearing his throat.

"You just laughed!" Aaliyah said excitedly as she interlocked their arms jumping up and down a bit.

"Aaliyah it's too hot for that- aht aht, just enjoy it." Aaliyah said cutting him off as he sighed before letting it go.

The two were just now getting to the store as Aaliyah was still on notti. He wasn't gonna pull her off though. He enjoyed it.

"Alright, first thing on the list..." Aaliyah paused as she grabbed the list.

"...meat for nachos." Aaliyah said as notti nodded. They then headed towards the meat isle.

They eventually got all the ingredients for the nachos as they moved on to the snacks.

"What kind of candy should we get?" Aaliyah asked as notti shrugged.

"Just hurry up, I'm tired." Notti said as Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"Maybe if you would help me I would go faster dickhead." Aaliyah said as notti groaned.

"Aaliyah don't start." Notti said as Aaliyah ignored him. She picked out some popcorn and a lot of different kinds of candy she saw everyone eat at one point.

"Notti you should buy some whip cream, we could use it later- Aaliyah shut up with that shit." Notti said causing Aaliyah to laugh hard.

Notti definitely imagined it, but of course Aaliyah wasn't gonna know that.

Aaliyah was just examining through the isles as notti watched. He then groaned throwing his head back just to complain.

"Aaliyah bro, come on." Notti said as Aaliyah moved towards the self checkout.

"You see me coming to the checkout right? Quit rushing me." Aaliyah said as notti rolled his eyes.

Eventually the two finally got out of the grocery store as they made their way back to the house with the bags. (They drove)

Aaliyah walked inside the house with only 2 bags in her hand as notti had 5.

"Can yall help me? These bags heavy as fuck."
Aaliyah said dropping the bags as notti side eyed her.

"Aaliyah you really know how to piss me off word to." Notti said as Aaliyah looked back at him confused.

"Whatchu mean?" Aaliyah asked as notti groaned loudly before dropping the bags and heading upstairs.

dd and ddot started laughing at the two as dd already had the movie picked out.

Ddot was still setting up the stuff and Zoey immediately got started cooking.

Aaliyah can cook yes, and she was gonna help Zoey. But she wanted to make sure notti was okay before doing anything.

Aaliyah quickly headed upstairs before knocking on notti's door. She heard a annoyed groan so that was her sign to come in.

"What Aaliyah." Notti said as soon as he saw her.

Notti was laying down in his bed without a shirt again. Just how he liked it as he claims.

"why you come upstairs bae?" Aaliyah asked notti with a smile on her face.

"To get away from you." Notti told Aaliyah before pulling the covers over hiself.

"Well fuck you too then." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes before going to sit down on his bed.

"See if you bought the whip cream- Aaliyah bro." Notti said as she laughed.

"Alright I quit, you want a kiss? I heard it make everything better." Aaliyah said as notti didn't respond. He was lowkey thinking about taking the offer.

"Scoot over I wanna lay down whichu." Aaliyah said as notti turned his head the other way. He was hoping she would ask.

Ever since the day him and Aaliyah slept in his bed, he couldn't sleep the same without her.

He would constantly wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't be able to sleep very well, but when Aaliyah slept over he slept all through the night.

"No." Notti said as Aaliyah rolled her eyes before lifting the cover up and getting into the bed.

Notti was still not facing her so she started patting his back.

"Turn aroundd." Aaliyah whined as notti groaned before turning his body to face her.

"Now open your arms so I can lay down bae."
Aaliyah said as notti side eyed her not moving.

Aaliyah quickly started whining so he slowly opened his arms causing Aaliyah to smile.

She was already knowing notti wanted her to lay down, that's why she didn't leave in the first place.

She then happily scooted closer to the boy as she wrapped her arms around his body. Notti pulled her closer as she laid her head on his chest.

"I still think you shoulda just got the whip cre- Aaliyah bro." Notti said annoyed cutting her off as she laughed before closing her eyes.

No matter what, Aaliyah would always get weak in the knees when it came to notti. Nobody could make her stop wanting him.

And he was gonna be hers