★𝟐𝟓

HARLEM, NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
9:27PM

AALIYAH was at her home, and Zoey was over. and because Zoey felt horrible about notti's and Aaliyah situation—so she brought Aaliyah a basket of snacks to just boost her bestfriends mood.

aaliyah had been down the whole week, she couldn't be bothered doing anything—Notti had that much affect over her. He was in her head all week.

"Everything will be alright liyah, and I'm sorry about mark, I didn't know he was like that and he's cut off I swear to you." Zoey said rubbing Aaliyah's back up and down as Aaliyah just sighed inaudibly.

"It's alright zoey, really I believe you." Aaliyah said as Zoey just nodded slowly. She still knew Aaliyah was upset, but she was gonna try her best to be supportive.

"Me and notti were getting somewhere yes, but it's fine....I'm fine." Aaliyah said with a heavy heart. She was lying, but she wasn't gonna let anybody else know how heavy her heart felt. She didn't wanna burden anybody with her personal problems.

Aaliyah still had her phone cut off ever since the day her and notti got into it. Mark had been texting Aaliyah, but she didn't see.

"Hold on..mark's calling me." Zoey said with a disgusted face. She wasn't on the phone with ddot surprisingly so she answered to see what he wanted.

Zoey tapped the green button as she answered the phone. "What mark." Zoey asked annoyed as mark mugged his cousin.

"What's up ya ass?" Mark asked as Zoey looked at him like he was crazy. Was he really acting clueless of what he said?

"Mark if you on my phone to play games hang up because we not cousins anymore word to." Zoey said annoyed as mark just looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" Mark asked confused as Zoey groaned loudly.

"I know what you said about Aaliyah, really? A hit and dip? You mad triflin bro." Zoey said as mark started scratching behind his head awkwardly.

"Who told you that?" Mark said as he tried scratching his eye but immediately winced from the bruise he still had from notti.

"It doesn't matter mark and I'm telling your dad bye." Zoey said as she then hung up, Aaliyah watching the whole thing.

Zoey then turned to Aaliyah with her hand on her shoulder showing her support. Aaliyah just put her hand on her forehead while shaking her head.

"I'm tired Zoey." Aaliyah said lowly as her voice cracked a bit as she then laid down in the bed closing her eyes. She felt like she was about to throw up. Her mind was being clouded with all these thoughts and she was feeling drowsy.

Who knew notti had this big of an affect on her.

"You okay?" Zoey asked Aaliyah quietly as she looked at her. Aaliyah just nodded her head slowly, her eyes were mad low. Zoey just then pulled the covers onto her.

Zoey then laid down aswell with Aaliyah as she closed her eyes. But soon after they Zoey was getting a call from ddot. Thankfully Aaliyah was sleep, but Zoey decided to leave the room so she wouldn't disturb Aaliyah.

Zoey went into the hallway before she closed the door and answered the phone. "Hello?" Zoey asked as she waited for ddot to speak.

"Hey mama, you cool?" Ddot asked Zoey. He was already knowing Zoey was there to support Aaliyah because she was supposed to be going to his house today, but she needed it be there for her bestfriend and he respected that.

"Yea..Aaliyah's not doing so good though, I hate seeing her like this." Zoey said as the situation genuinely brought tears to her eyes. She hated seeing Aaliyah so dull and down.

"I know ma, notti going thru it too." Ddot said as Zoey heard him sigh.

"Maybe they just need to talk it out, I hate when the two get into it." Zoey said shaking her head as ddot agreed.

"I'm about to go back into the room, Aaliyah's sleep so ima take a nap with her." Zoey said as ddot said okay.

Zoey then opened the door to Aaliyah's room as she went in seeing Aaliyah softly snoring with her hands under her head. Aaliyah was mad high so she definitely needed the sleep.

Zoey then walked over towards the bed as she got back in. She laid her phone down before she fell asleep next to Aaliyah just like that.

(AN: I don't rlly like this chapter but oh well, I would've did it better if I wasn't in class writing it 😭. Now yall the next chapter ima write it when I get home so enjoy this lil chapter alright ! See yall later mwah ! 💋)