★𝟒𝟔

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
6:20PM

AALIYAH was at home minding her business just wondering around in her house—she was home alone and it was late November, so it was cold outside. 

she was sitting in her living room watched courage the cowardly dog—and y'all be sleeping on that for real. aaliyah was moving around as she felt her stomach growling.

aaliyah groaned as she sat up from the couch while rubbing her stomach—thankfully her parents went grocery shopping yesterday, so she knew she would find something that satisfied her hunger.

aaliyah walked over to the fridge as she opened it—she examined all the different kinds of food she could be cooking, but she didn't want any of it. aaliyah then stood up opening the freezer—and there she saw chicken tenders with fries next to the bag.

"bet." aaliyah said clapping as she pulled out both—there were so many options aaliyah could've cooked, but the chicken tenders and fries were yelling her name in full caps.

aaliyah then walked over to the cabinet as she pulled out a pan—aaliyah opened both bags and was about to place them on, but her phone started vibrating in her pocket.

aaliyah quickly pulled her phone out seeing notti was calling her—and she answered with a smile on her face. "hello my lovee." aaliyah sung out a she heard notti's laugh over the phone.

"hey ma, i'm finna come over there." notti said as aaliyah nodded while grabbing a lemonade out the fridge. "okay, i'll leave the door open." aaliyah said as notti mumbled a small okay. "ight see you ina minute, i love you." notti said as aaliyah smiled widely. "i love you more, byee." aaliyah said before she hung up.

aaliyah then resumed what she was doing before notti called—she grabbed the bags as she then started placing the chicken tenders on the pan, so did the same with the fries—but she poured more knowing that notti was gonna end up fucking her food up.

aaliyah then cut the oven on before placing the pan into it—she then stood back up before grabbing a claw clip and typing her hair up.

aaliyah then made her way back over to the couch as she unpaused her show—and around 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. aaliyah already knew who it was—so she excitedly ran over to the door before opening it.

she was met with the sight of a smiling notti—"hey ma." notti said as aaliyah hugged him. but as soon as she pulled away notti looked her up and down before he had a mug plastered onto his face.

"yo what are you wearin." notti said mugging aaliyah as he pushed her into the house with his hands on her waist—aaliyah just titled her head confused before she turned around being back met with notti's face.

"what are you talking about? i got on shorts and a long sleeve shirt." aaliyah said laughing walking back to the couch.

"nah go change." notti said shaking his head as if was now aaliyah's turn to mug him—"nigga no i'm at home?" aaliyah said laughing as she then sat down. notti just rolled his eyes before crossing his arms.

"go change aaliyah." notti said more serious this time as aaliyah shook her head no. "i'm good." aaliyah said as notti then walked towards her—he then stood infront of her before grabbing her arm; and pulling her off the couch. not hard, but not gently.

"oh my gosh notti." aaliyah said as she landed on notti's chest—notti then smirked at aaliyah as he pointed towards the stairs. aaliyah just laughed at the boy as she walked over by the stairs with notti trailing behind her.

as soon as they made it upstairs—notti watched aaliyah pick out a different pair of pants. she just picked out some sweatpants notti left at her house as he then nodded in approval.

"now cmon." notti said interlinking his hand with aaliyah's as they walked back downstairs—aaliyah walked into the kitchen as she was going to check on the food.

"it smell good what is that." notti asked curiously behind aaliyah as she closed the oven—"chicken tenders and fries, want some?" aaliyah asked notti as he nodded—aaliyah just laughed, she was already knowing he was gonna want some, that's exactly why she made extra.

"what's funny." notti asked with his eyebrow raised as aaliyah rolled her eyes playfully—"you" aaliyah said as her and notti made their way back to the couch.

soon as they sat down notti laid his head on aaliyah's shoulder and watched courage that was playing on the tv. "this show the shit right." aaliyah said turning to her boyfriend as notti nodded. he was intrigued.

"yeah but why he so pussy." notti asked as aaliyah laughed loudly. "not to much on courage!" aaliyah said as it was notti's turn to laugh.

and that's how they spent the rest of their afternoon.

(OUUU PUT IT DOWN !!!!)

(anyways !! how we feeling after this chapter ?? 🌚 it's one chapter left after this bdw it's the end !! but dwwww im definitely gonna be making a couple of bonus chapters, i jus dk when. 🤭 i really enjoyed this book yall, but next book is a ddot one...and i KNOW yall gon eat it up. but for now? mwah!! 💋)