★𝟒𝟐

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ³:⁰⁵ᵖᵐ

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
³:⁰⁵ᵖᵐ

"AALIYAH STOP MOVING" notti said to his girlfriend as aaliyah sighed loudly before laying her head down on notti's chest—"no i wanna be on you." aaliyah said trying to get as close as possible as notti just looked at her.

"you deadass on top of me, how much closer can you get." notti said as aaliyah lifted her head up before getting off the boy completely—"bro whatchu doin." notti said mugging aaliyah as she just ignored him. "aaliyah get back right here for i deck you." notti said as aaliyah continued to ignore the boy.

notti let out a laugh before he turned his body sideways as aaliyah was infront of him—she had a frown on her face and she was on her phone ignoring notti. "ma come here." notti said grabbing aaliyah's arm as she completely folded—that ma word got her right everytime and notti knew that.

aaliyah just shook her head as notti threw his head back groaning—"i said come here." notti said with a low base in his voice as aaliyah stood up from the bed before climbing back in, but she turned the opposite way of the boy.

notti smacked his lips before grabbing aaliyah's shoulder turning her body to him—he then grabbed aaliyah leg and made her come closer to him. "you just don't listen." notti said before wrapping his arms around the girl. and she did the same right back.

"i wanna be on you and it felt like you pushed me away." aaliyah said dramatically—she knew notti was gonna want her to be even closer now that she was moving and being dramatic. she was smart about it the situation.

"im sorry ma." notti said before kissing aaliyah, and she kissed right back—the two were now laying close to eachother with no space at all. it was comfortable silence, until aaliyah decided to speak up. "you know..." aaliyah said lifting her head up pausing as notti hummed into her chest as he waited for her to continue.

"i really love you." aaliyah said bluntly as notti stopped moving completely, and it kind of had aaliyah a bit nervous—was it too early? did he not feel the same way? i mean, the two had been dating for 3 months and they knew eachother since the start of summer. it was almost the start of winter.

aaliyah examined her boyfriend as he still had his head buried in her chest not saying anything—"notti?" aaliyah said as notti quickly lifted his head up at aaliyah's words. "repeat ya self?" notti asked making sure he heard right. aaliyah let out a small laugh as she watched notti sit up onto the bed.

"i said i love you" aaliyah said as notti just sat there blinking at the girl. he really didn't know what to say in this situation—the last relationship he took serious they barely said i love you, and notti was the first to say it..everytime.

"i don't know how love feel in a relationship." notti said as aaliyah felt her chest tighten—she always pitied notti when it came to love. notti never got the actual feeling of love before her, and it broke her heart.

"oh notti." aaliyah said as she quickly embraced her boyfriend, and notti slowly wrapped his arms around aaliyah—"ima make sure you feel it okay?" aaliyah said pulling away as she put her hands onto notti's face before she gave him a small kiss.

"but i'm sure i love you." notti said tilting his head—he was genuinely confused. he never felt the feeling of being loved by a significant other—but he was sure he felt love when he was with aaliyah. the girl helped him in many ways and he forever appreciated it.

"ll give you an example." aaliyah said as notti shook his head. "whenever you with a person you love right? aaliyah said explaining as notti nodded slowly trying to take in the information.

"you can feel like you're floating when you with them, and you be in a room full of people but it only feels like it's just you and that person right? aaliyah said speaking based off experience as notti nodded.

"and you can feel a strong connection to them—you're my soulmate notti." aaliyah said smiling as notti finally understood, "i love you." notti blurted out as aaliyah felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest. hearing notti out of all people say that made her feel good on the inside.

"and i love you too." aaliyah said excitedly as she wrapped her arms around notti—the two then laid back down even closer than before.

aaliyah would do anything for notti—and notti would do anything for the girl. the two were forever.