★𝟐𝟔

(this will be a long chapter & if yall got sum to say ab Aaliyah cuz of how emotional she get yall comments WILL get deleted.)

HARLEM, NEW YORK
TWO DAYS LATER
LEE RESIDENCE
4:26PM

Aaliyah was just at home as she was sat at the end of her bed with her feet swinging back and forth. She was contemplating..and hard.

Aaliyah had gotten dressed around 30 minutes ago because of one thing. She wanted to go to notti's house just to see him.

she had been going crazy for the last week and 2 days. And she was gonna explain herself rather notti liked it or not.

But notti had no right to be mad at her, he did way worse things. but Aaliyah was always the one to fix them because she simply wanted her and notti to work.

There were a lot of issues when it came to Aaliyah and notti, but Aaliyah never wanted to say anything because she couldn't take the pain it brought her when her and notti weren't on speaking terms.

And for Aaliyah to go the whole week plus two days without talking to notti it made her feel like she got her heart ripped out of her chest.

And that's the main reason aaliyah never really dated, she would always get so attached and it would be hard for her to let go.

But when it came to notti it was different. He was her first kiss, her first love, her soulmate, her person.

And they never dated yes, but Aaliyah knew notti was the one she wanted to spend her life with forever.

And Aaliyah wasn't gonna give it up so easily, she was gonna get notti back. No matter what it took.

Aaliyah just put her hands on her forehead as she slumped down. She wanted to go to the boys house so bad, but she was scared of how notti would react. Would he just kick her out like he did last time? She really wasn't trying to take that risk.

But she was going to. She had to. She just needed notti to hear the truth.

Aaliyah then sat up from the bed as she put her jacket on. It was chilly outside today and she would be walking just down the street.

Aaliyah then grabbed her phone as she quickly exited her house and started walking.

TEN MINUTES LATER
NOTTI'S HOME

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

Aaliyah just sat there patiently waiting for one of the boys to open the door. It was mad cold outside and Aaliyah needed some warmth.

Aaliyah was about to knock again before the door opened showing dd in a black t-shirt with black shorts. His hair was down and was currently blowing slightly from the wind outside.

(btw he having his 2022 SHORT HAIR IN MY BOOKS 💋)

"Oh hey ma heart." Dd said hugging Aaliyah as she hugged back. He then let her into the house as me moved to the side a bit.

"Notti upstairs." dd said bluntly as Aaliyah was about to talk. She then smiled a bit at dd because he was already knowing why she was there.

"Thanks dd." Aaliyah said as dd just nodded. She then quickly headed upstairs before stopping infront of notti's door.

Aaliyah took a deep breath. She didn't know how this was gonna go, but she would get to explain herself rather notti liked it or not.

Aaliyah then lifted her hand up before she knocked. Aaliyah heard a faint 'come in' before she turned the door knob going into the room.