𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟐

(yall did not eat up the second book of this like i thought yall would, so i jus unpublished it 😭. ima republish it when it's actually chapters wrote.)

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
7:39PM

NOTTI opened the door as he watched his nephew run straight into the house—"mir slow down." notti said laughing at his nephew. aaliyah was in the kitchen as she watched the boy run towards her.

"amiri!!!" aaliyah said excitedly as the boy came up to her and hugged her tightly at the knees—"i missed you!" aaliyah said picking the boy up and sitting him on her hip.

notti turned around and glared at amiri, the little boy was all over his girlfriend—"let go of ma girlfriend." notti said pointing to amiri as he laughed loudly.

"alright i'll be back in 3 hours okay?" melz said to notti as he just nodded before hugging her—"hey aaliyah!" melz said as aaliyah waved, amiri watched the girl before he did the same to his mom.

aaliyah laughed at amiri's playful mood before she took the both of them over to the couch—melz then quickly left as notti closed the door.

he then started walking towards the two as he sat down on the couch—"tio!" amiri said loudly running around the couch before he hopped onto notti's lap. notti groaned loudly as he then grabbed amiri sitting him besides him.

"miri calm down, you missed tio?" notti said with a smirk on his face as amiri nodded quickly. "tio tio tio." amiri said before getting up off the couch and going back over to aaliyah who was sitting besides them just watching the interaction.

aaliyah found amiri adorable, and she also found notti's lovingly look towards amiri adorable—"amiri you hungry?" aaliyah asked as he shook his head no.

"let's watch a movie." aaliyah said looking back and forth between aaliyah and amiri. notti then nodded before grabbing the remote.

amiri climbed into aaliyah's lap as she held him tightly—the boy always loved aaliyah's presence, she was always warm and nice to him.

"paw patrwol!" amiri said as notti sighed loudly while throwing his head back—amiri was in his paw patrol phase, and notti hated watching kid shoes.

"mir you sure you don't wanna watch a movie?" notti asked as amiri shook his head no quickly—"paw patrwol! paw patrwol!" amiri yelled loudly as aaliyah laughed at the two.

notti closed his eyes as he sighed before he nodded—"alright...paw patrol..." notti said cutting on youtube as amiri clapped. aaliyah was just laughing at his reaction.

notti loved his nephew though, if amiri wanted to watch paw patrol that's what they were gonna watch.

notti grabbed aaliyah's leg as he scooted her closer to him—amiri was still in her lap, and notti wanted aaliyah to put him down so they could be as close as possible.

"miri, can you do tio a favor?" notti said as amiri was just focused on the tv—"you can sit in between us?" notti asked in a calm voice as amiri shook his head no.

"me sit here." amiri said crossing his arms as aaliyah laughed loudly. "you get on my nerves so bad." notti said as he crossed his arms, amiri just laughed at his tio.

aaliyah scooted closer to notti as she laid her head on his shoulder—"he's a child, he's tired anyways." aaliyah said as she peeped amiri rubbing his eyes.

"ion care, he needa get off ya lap, sit him down or something." notti said glaring at the boy who was trying his best to stay awake.

aaliyah just shook her head at her boyfriend before she gently lifted amiri up—she then laid him down on her chest as he embraced her.

he was now dozing off as aaliyah looked at notti who had a satisfied grin on the face—aaliyah just let out a small laugh as she patted amiri's back.

"he did that on purpose." notti said still glaring at the boy as aaliyah laughed quietly. "notti leave him alone." aaliyah said as notti then laughed himself.

"ima go lay him down, then we can be alone." aaliyah said as notti nodded eagerly—aaliyah playfully rolled her eyes as she stood up from the couch gently before heading upstairs.

she eventually got into notti's room as she opened the door—she walked in before stopping infront of the bed. she moved the covers out of the way before gently laying amiri down.

amiri quickly snuggled up onto the bed before aaliyah pulled the cover over him—she then slowly back away before exiting the room.

she walked downstairs slowly before she made it to the bottom—she walked over to the couch before she sat down. and notti quickly wrapped his arms around the girl.

he already turned paw patrol off quickly and was now watching what he wanted to watch—"about time." notti said as aaliyah laughed. she then wrapped her arms around notti aswell as they continued watching tv.

THE END

(AN: won't be doing another one of these since it's a second book coming out, idk when ima release it again but yeaaa hopefully yall enjoyed! MWAHH 💋)