★𝟎𝟕

HARLEM NEW YORK
MCCOY RESIDENCE
10:27PM

AALIYAH was at Zoey's house for the weekend since summer break just started. And they were doing anything in particular.

Although, Zoey was on the phone with ddot and it made Aaliyah think. Why not call notti?

It would be the first time she called him. She was nervous yes, what if he didn't even answer the phone? That would be embarrassing.

But she decided she was gonna call anyways because you only live once. And she didn't care if she was gonna piss him off by calling him.

Notti already knew Aaliyah did what she wanted to regardless of what anybody had to say. When Aaliyah had something she wanted to do, she was gonna do it no matter what.

"Can you mute him real quick?" Aaliyah asked Zoey as she nodded before muting ddot.

Zoey then turned her head to look at Aaliyah. She had a devious smirk on her face. "What's up?" Zoey asked Aaliyah as she smirked even harder.

"Ima call notti, you know he be playing so hopefully he answers." Aaliyah said as Zoey nodded quickly.

Zoey still was in shock that Aaliyah out of everybody wanted notti. She thought they would be a cute couple of course, but they argued like they despised eachother.

She wasn't sure if it was safe for the two to interact, she actually had a thought they would beat eachother one day.

Aaliyah grabbed her phone and pressed on notti's contact. The phone was ringing and just as it was about to be a missed call, he answered the phone.

Notti was peacefully sleeping until his phone was ringing loudly. He groaned loudly, all he wanted to do sleep.

So he lifted his head up slightly and grabbed his phone.

He squinted his eyes seeing a random number FaceTiming him. He knew the person wasn't random, they couldn't be.

Why would they be FaceTiming instead of calling regular?

Notti thought it would be a random family member, or a member of oy who's number he didn't save.

So be slide the button over to the green as he turned the brightness down. It was blinding him.

"Hello?" Notti asked in his sleepy voice. Whoever this was, they were interrupting his sleep.

"Hey bookie." Notti heard a familiar voice say, his eyes were slowing closing, but they quickly opened. He recognized that voice all too well.

"The fuck?" Notti said a bit loud as he fully opened his eyes seeing Aaliyah smiling at him.

Notti saw her and quickly hung up. He was too tired for whatever game Aaliyah was playing.

Aaliyah wasn't giving up though, she quickly called back as notti just groaned loudly.

"What Aaliyah, why the fuck are you calling me." Notti asked voice raspy and annoyed as Aaliyah just laughed.

Notti was very confused, but too tired to interrogate her. He would figure it out in the morning.

"I can't call you? Fuck nigga." Aaliyah said as notti smacked his teeth before hanging up..again.

"The fuck? Fucking dickhead." Aaliyah said annoyed as Zoey laughed.

Aaliyah didn't care if he wasn't interested, or pretended he wasn't, either way she was gonna get Notti no matter what it took.

"He want you so bad, why he even answer if he was really annoyed?" Zoey said as Aaliyah nodded her head agreeing.

"Right! I'm finna call back too." Aaliyah said before clicking his contact again and calling him.

This time he answered on the 5th ring. It was a different angle this time, and Aaliyah could see notti didn't have on a shirt. He had that "I just woke up" face.

"Sorry pookie, I woke you up?" Aaliyah said as Notti immediately lifted his head up with a mug on his face.

"Aaliyah get off my phone with that bullshit." He said annoyed as she just laughed.

"But why stink, why you being so rude?" Aaliyah asked him as he groaned loudly before closing his eyes again.

"Stop calling me that shit, I'm tryna go to sleep and you keep bothering me Aaliyah." He said irritated as Aaliyah just laughed. 

"Alright my bad grumpy, ima let you go to sleep." Aaliyah said as notti then hung up.

She immediately called him back and and waited for him to pick up as the phone rung, she never said hang up.

He answered on the second ring this time but he still had an attitude.

"Aaliyah bro, you getting me tight what do you want." Notti said sighing loudly before just laying his phone down. He didn't bother anymore

"I never said hang up, go to sleep bae I'll mute myself." Aaliyah said as notti just groaned before finally closing his eyes.

The girl was just gonna keep calling there was no point in hanging up anymore.

Aaliyah then pressed the small icon to mute herself. She then turned towards Zoey with her nail in her mouth cheesing.

"He so fine Zoey." Aaliyah said as Zoey laughed at her bestfriend. She would've never thought this would be happening.

"I support it, yall would be cute together." Zoey said as Aaliyah nodded quickly agreeing.

Aaliyah definitely imaged her and notti doing some unholy things, and that made her crave notti even more.

"Yea tho, I don't know why he keep playing, we go together real bad." Aaliyah said before picking her phone up and looking at the sleeping boy.

"I'm so in love." Aaliyah said as Zoey laughed at her bestfriend. It was nice to see her soften up.

"Can I unmute my man now?" Zoey asked as Aaliyah nodded.

"Yea my bad sis." Aaliyah said laughing.

It's been about an hour and notti was still peacefully sleep on the phone. He wasn't on mute or anything so Aaliyah could hear his soft snores and it was making her fall even harder.

"His low snores sound so cute." Aaliyah said quietly as she had her nail in her mouth slightly with a smirk on her face.

"Uh.." Zoey said a bit concerned but laughed nonethless.

"So what's your plan now? You gonna tell him you like him?" Zoey asked Aaliyah as she thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"Maybe, he can't reject me tho, he know I'm fine." Aaliyah said as she looked at herself through the FaceTime camera.

"I say do it, he know he want you real bad." Zoey said as Aaliyah shook her head.

"I think he don't trust me tho, since we always arguing he just think I'm playing. And I blame myself." Aaliyah said sighing as Zoey rubbed her back.

"It's okay, just try and make it up to him. Baby steps!" Zoey said as Aaliyah nodded.

"Thanks best." Aaliyah said as her and Zoey laid down next to eachother on the phone with their lovers.