★𝟐𝟎

HARLEM NEW YORK
DELI
4:38PM

AALIYAH was with Zoey today as they were currently in the deli getting some snacks. Aaliyah was over Zoey's house and the two were getting hungry. So they ordered wingstop about an hour ago, but now they were craving snacks.

Zoey opened the door to the deli as the bell rung and they saw the orange tabby cat that was always in the deli sitting on the crates.

"Hey pretty girl." Aaliyah said rubbing the cat as she purred. Aaliyah laughed to herself a bit before she seperated from Zoey going into the chip section.

"Aaliyah you don't understanddd, I really love this boy." Zoey said from the other side of the store geeked as she picked up some skittles, Aaliyah just listening to her bestfriend.

"I can tell, but I'm so happy for you for real." Aaliyah said as Zoey awed. Zoey was now waiting on Aaliyah and notti to finally resolve whatever they had. Imagine all the fun they could have.

Aaliyah grabbed herself some hot fries and hot Funyuns before going over to the candy section.

She then grabbed some pink mentos before grabbing sour gummy worms. Them the shit right there.

Aaliyah lifted her head up before she went over towards Zoey who was infront of the freezer examining the drinks.

"Man I don't know what I want." Zoey said turning her head to her bestfriend as Aaliyah laughed.

"I gotta get my baby." Aaliyah said shrugging as she picked up a cherry Dr Pepper. (Omfg I will literally kill for my Dr Pepper especially cherry 😫) as Zoey watched her with a scrunched face.

"I really don't know how you drink that." Zoey said shaking her head before picking up a mango Arizona.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at Zoey. "Baby listen, this is my soul." Aaliyah said holding up her Dr Pepper before she slightly hugged it causing Zoey to laugh loudly.

"Nah, makes my throat burn." Zoey said shrugging as Aaliyah just laughed a bit before they went to the register to pay.

Zoey slid a $20 bill as the worker bagged their stuff before handing them the bag as they left the deli.

Aaliyah and Zoey were now walking as they drunk their drinks. It was late September at this point but the heat was still there.

"Oy at the court?" Aaliyah asked her bestfriend as they squinted their eyes trying to see if Aaliyah was right. The two saw around 10 people at the usual oy block.

And Aaliyah immediately recognized notti, she could spot him from a mile away. how could she not? He had that beautiful curly ponytail in with a black wife beater. He was easy to spot.

"I know that's my man tho." Aaliyah said pointing as Zoey laughed. The two then started walking towards the court.

"Yo bro there go Zoey and Aaliyah." Roscoe said pointing to the girls as the group turned their heads about to the greet the two.

"Hey yall!" Aaliyah said as she and Zoey went to go hug everybody. It was Keem, Quan, Roscoe, Dudeylo, Jay, Dee, edot, notti, dd, and ddot today.

Zoey went to sit down as ddot immediately came over to her embracing her. The group just laughed at them, but they didn't care.

"Hey ma heart, what yall got in them bags?" Quan hungry ass said standing besides Aaliyah as she snatched her bag to her side before laughing at him.

"Yo hungry ass." Jay said shaking his head causing them all to laugh.