★𝟐𝟖

(Before the chapter starts I just gotta clear sum up. Yall keep bashing Aaliyah frm previous chapters ina comments and I'm deleting them if you couldn't tell already. I already said in my disclaimer that I WILL be deleting shit so stop cuz it's actually pissin me off. I'm only asking once, I love writing this book and it's just how I write. If you have a problem with how she acted previously then just simply don't read 🤷🏽‍♀️. Idk what else to say, but yall not ab to sit here and attack her. I write how I write for a reason & there's a story behind it, so I'm asking nicely the first time. Thank you. 💋)

HARLEM, NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
5:28PM

DOESNT everybody get in that stage with somebody where they wanna prank them? Yeah, Aaliyah was gonna be pranking notti.

She decided to do a prank cuz why not? Notti had been real sassy with her today so she was gonna get back at him.

Aaliyah was gonna be giving him mad attitude to see how he would react. I mean, he already told her before to watch her tone..and she listened.

But that's not the point.

So Aaliyah was currently in notti's room as he sat in his gaming chair while playing the game.

Aaliyah was gonna be ordering food for them because notti kept complaining he was hungry and she was too.

"I'm finna order food, whatchu want?" Aaliyah asked notti as he looked at her for a split second before shrugging immediately looking back at the game.

Aaliyah just smacked her lips at the boy. What kind of answer was that. "That's not an answer notti, what do you want to eattt." Aaliyah said trying to make her voice sound as annoyed as possible.

Notti then turned his head as he looked at Aaliyah with a mug on his face. He then made a face before he shook his head. He wasn't about to start with her right now.

"You gon ignore me?" Aaliyah asked with a fake attitude as notti threw his head back in another mug. He knew he wasn't trippin

"Yo why you actin like that." Notti said in a bored tone while turning his head once again to Aaliyah. He then smacked his lips himself before continuing his focus on the game.

Aaliyah just ignored him as she scrolled through DoorDash trying to pick out some food. Notti then took one headphone off his ear as he looked at Aaliyah.

"I asked a question." Notti said turning his whole chair to Aaliyah as she then looked up from her phone with a stank face.

"And I clearly didn't answer." Aaliyah said popping her neck as notti then took his whole headphones off with a small suprised face. Why was Aaliyah acting like that all of a sudden? He didn't know, but he definitely knew she was on bullshit.

"Aaliyah bro." Notti said looking at the floor before laughing while shaking his head. The girl had to be pranking him or something. They were just cool before he got on the game.

"What bro." Aaliyah said sassily as notti then looked at Aaliyah with an annoyed face. The girl had just now pissed him off.

"What I tell you about calling me that shit Aaliyah, now I'm not ina mood no more."
Notti said annoyed as Aaliyah just rolled her eyes at him. Did she ask all that?

"Boy please." Aaliyah said before grabbing a pillow from the bed and throwing it at him. Notti caught it obviously before smacking his lips at the girl.

"Bro what is you on, you finna zone word to everything I love." Notti said shaking his head before putting his headphones back on. He decided he was gonna ignore her since she was acting like that.