2: There Are Only Two Genders

By the time Bai Yan regained his senses, both of them were already soaked in sweat.

Bai Yan couldn't remember how many times he had done it.

The first time it was on the cabinet at the door. Later, the man turned his back on the guest and carried him downstairs into the bedroom, and then the fierce fight started.

Bai Yan gently rubbed his slightly sore waist, and his eyes fell on the man beside him.

As soon as he regained his senses, he felt the man on top of him leaning over, his lips and teeth touching the back of his neck, as if he was about to bite his glands.

The slight pain made Bai Yan wake up instantly, and he said sorry to the person he innocently dragged into the water, and then... he

used the light current in his gloves to stun the person.

Bai Yan let go, got out of bed cautiously, and pinched his leg in confusion.

Although he had never had this kind of relationship with anyone before, he had always taken physiology classes. After combining with Alpha for the first time, it is common for an Omega to be unable to get out of bed for the whole day; because Omega's estrus period is repeated and long-lasting, it usually takes three days or even a week to combine. During this period, the combination of Alpha and Omega will consume a lot of energy. energy.

Why don't you feel too tired when you come here?

——Is this Alpha... not good?

This thought flashed through Bai Yan's mind, and he suddenly felt a little regretful.

Alpha, who looks so good, is not very easy to use.

But now is not the time to worry about this.

Although his estrus period has not completely passed, after the most turbulent initial heat, he can still fight the rest with willpower alone.

Bai Yan briefly searched in the closet, found some normal-looking clothes and put them on, exhaled, took one last look at the man on the bed, whispered "Sorry", and turned to leave.

He didn't want to get involved with a strange Alpha.

He opened the door and went out. As soon as he went out, he happened to meet two people dressed as waiters.

When the two people saw Bai Yan coming out of the mermaid room, they all showed surprised expressions on their faces.

Bai Yan decided for a second between communicating with these two people or running away, and quickly chose the latter.

While using his brain to detect the level of omega II hormones in his body, he groped his way out of the hotel.

"The level of ΩII protein fluctuates between 0.01g and 0.015g, which is slightly higher than the normal value. It is recommended that the owner injects inhibitors."

"No need." Bai Yan knows his own level, and this situation is still within the scope of his rational control. "Prioritize repairing the positioning function."

He stepped out of the hotel door and suddenly froze.

The blue sky was clear and there was no trace of any aircraft;

the sun rose in the distance, and the clouds were dyed into orange flames;

strange people wearing unfamiliar clothes and styles were walking quietly on the street; the

surrounding green brick roads stretched To the asphalt road in the distance, there is a constant flow of vehicles that have only been seen in history books.