38

Chapter 38 Fever

Jiang Zhan was startled.

Sure enough, then a familiar yet slightly unfamiliar melody slowly sounded, and Bai Yan's very recognizable voice echoed throughout the concert, and all the fans around him were mesmerized.

It’s Bai Yan’s new song!

Jiang Zhan looked helplessly and proudly at Bai Yan, who was shining brightly on the stage.

The piano music played for him on his birthday was actually adapted by Bai Yan into a pop music.

Although the arrangement is indeed very good and Bai Yan sings it very emotionally... Jiang Zhan still feels subtly uncomfortable with his own things being shared.

But then I thought about it...

maybe Bai Yan wanted to put his own feelings into the song and sing it for everyone to hear?

After all, Bai Yan directly said that he played it for him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Zhan immediately felt much better.

Rounding it all off, this is a confession in public!

Give him this kind of surprise, no wonder he must come to the live concert.

Jiang Zhan's expression softened completely, and he quietly looked at Bai Yan on the stage, enjoying another style of music.

Bai Yan's singing voice is as moving as ever, and I don't know if it's Jiang Zhan's illusion, but I always feel that Bai Yan sings this song tenderly and tenderly, as if there is a lot of love brewing in it, just waiting for the lover to arrive, pour it into fine wine, and drink together .

Music expresses emotions better than words can.

How much affection is there in Bai Yan's song?

After singing, Jiang Zhan could even hear a hint of teasing, with a breathtaking voice that made his heart beat faster.

As he watched, Jiang Zhan suddenly realized something was wrong.

Looking intently, Bai Yan on the stage had half-closed eyes, a faint blush on his cheeks, and his palms were waving slowly in the air, but his figure seemed a little unstable.

Jiang Zhan slowly frowned, with a hint of worry in his eyes.

——Bai Yan is not feeling well?

Now is the final stage of a normal concert. If he steps forward, it may ruin Bai Yan's carefully prepared first official concert.

Jiang Zhan took a breath, thought for a while, and sent a message to Secretary Fang. Then he felt uneasy, stood up in advance and squeezed out from the edge of the stage.

Fortunately, most people's attention is on the stage now, and no one cares about him.

...

Bai Yan felt as if he was about to burn up.

The glands on the back of his neck felt faintly hot, and waves of heat kept coming from deep inside his body, making Bai Yan's legs feel weak.

Despite this, Bai Yan's singing voice is still very stable, with high and low notes changing freely, and he adjusts his breathing with superb skills.

Estrus!

Bai Yan closed his eyes, feeling very helpless.

According to Zhinao's monitoring, he should not be in estrus until tomorrow.

It's all his fault that when he met Jiang Zhan when he went out, he couldn't help but take a sip - bionic pheromones are particularly comfortable to inhale. He performed so well before today's concert because he felt much more energetic after taking bionic pheromones.