55

Chapter 55: Pursuing

The sound of the harmonica is different from that of the piano and violin, it is more rough and primitive. The melody played on the harmonica is also more touching.

Jiang Zhan stood up, walked a few steps in the direction of the harmonica sound, looked around, and finally raised his head.

On the tall maple tree, Bai Yan leaned back among the branches, holding a delicate harmonica in his hand, closing his eyes and playing seriously.

After Bai Yan finished playing the song, he lowered his head and waved gently to Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Zhan was silent for a moment: "Come down."

Bai Yan jumped down from the tree briskly.

Jiang Zhan silently retracted his subconscious hand to catch the person's hand.

"I promised Mr. Jiang to write a song for Mr. Jiang's mother." Bai Yan put the harmonica in his pocket and said politely, "The song has been delivered, so I won't disturb Mr. Jiang.

" Zhan looked at Bai Yan with a deep look. When he saw Bai Yan turning around to leave, he suddenly said, "Wait a minute."

Bai Yan turned back and raised his eyebrows: "Does Mr. Jiang have any other instructions?"

"Wait a minute."

Jiang Zhan turned around and turned back. When he arrived in front of the tombstone, he squatted down and said a few words before he stood up and walked over, "Let's go back together."

Bai Yan frowned: "I can go back by myself."

"There are rarely cars coming to Xishan Cemetery." Jiang Zhan He stopped and looked at him, "I'm just taking you back on the way, don't think too much."

Bai Yan observed Jiang Zhan's expression - Jiang Zhan's face turned pale, as cold and distant as when they first met, and all his emotions were good. The ground tightened up, and the true thoughts in the heart could not be seen at all.

Bai Yan thought for a moment and nodded: "Then I'll trouble Mr. Jiang."

The driver drove over and was startled when he saw Bai Yan, and looked at Jiang Zhan carefully.

Jiang Zhan opened the door and got into the car. He waited for Bai Yan to get in and sit down before calmly ordering: "Go back."

The scenery outside the window flew by quickly. Bai Yan leaned on the familiar back seat and his eyes couldn't help but drift to Jiang Zhan's. face.

Jiang Zhan stared straight ahead and said suddenly: "What are you looking at?"

Bai Yan felt that Jiang Zhan's aura was a little different from before. He was startled and coughed: "It's good to see Mr. Jiang become angry."

Jiang Zhan slowly turned his head to look at him: "I haven't slept in the past two days."

Bai Yan paused, coughed twice, and said sincerely: "Mr. Jiang, you must pay attention to rest."

Jiang Zhan snorted softly.

Bai Yan thought for a while and felt that a lovelorn man should not be provoked, so he cautiously kept his mouth shut.

As soon as he took out his mobile phone, a document bag was handed to him.

Bai Yan was startled and took it: "What is this?"

When he opened it, he found a simple and clear maintenance contract, and at the end he signed it in his rough and ugly handwriting when he first wore it.