32

Chapter 32 Science and technology are the primary productive forces

Bai Yan took a nap, fully expecting to get the customized voe perfume sent by Jiang Zhan the next day.

As a result, no courier knocked on the door until the next day after get off work in the evening.

Bai Yan pressed the button for the elevator, his face turned a little gloomy.

——Jiang Zhan must have forgotten this, right?

Just when Bai Yan was wondering whether he should go upstairs to remind Jiang Zhan now, his phone suddenly vibrated. He opened it and saw the message from Jiang Zhan: "Are you still in the company?"

Bai Yan's eyes lit up. Reply: "Yes."

"Do you have any plans for the evening?"

"No."

Jiang Zhan quickly sent another message: "Wait for me in the west elevator."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows, very surprised.

Is that perfume so precious that Mr. Jiang himself is the courier?

Anyway, it was at the elevator entrance. Bai Yan thought for a while and simply leaned against the door, browsing the cultural courses while quietly waiting for Jiang Zhan to come down.

The office building they were in had two east and west elevators. After the east elevator they took broke down last time, it was repaired within a few days. But Bai Yan had a shadow about that elevator and would rather take two more steps to go to the west.

The moment the elevator stopped, the door behind Bai Yan opened and he fell straight in.

Jiang Zhan watched the elevator door open slowly. Just as he was about to step out, he saw a shadow falling in. Before his brain could react, his body had already stepped forward to catch the person in his arms.

Bai Yan leaned on his arm and winked at Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang has good skills."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

He helped Bai Yan up, took a breath to adjust his breathing, and said with a straight face: "Very good." It's dangerous, don't do this next time."

What if it wasn't him? What if I can't catch it?

Bai Yan smiled and said: "I know Mr. Jiang can definitely catch me."

Jiang Zhan paused, turned away, and continued to press the elevator button to the underground parking lot.

Bai Yan's eyes moved around Jiang Zhan, but he didn't see the package that looked like a perfume box.

Mr. Jiang is so concerned about his image, he wouldn't carry the perfume bottle in his pocket, would he?

That would be too down-to-earth.

Bai Yan remembered the earring issue that he and Jiang Zhan had been struggling with for a long time, and decided not to make similar mistakes again.

He asked directly: "Mr. Jiang, where is the perfume you agreed on?" Jiang Zhan glanced at him quickly, and then looked away. He coughed: "I'll tell you later."

Bai Yan slightly understood the meaning behind Jiang Zhan's words: "Where is Mr. Jiang taking me?"

Jiang Zhan coughed slightly: "I'll know when I get there."

Bai Yan He folded his arms and leaned against the elevator wall, watching the numbers in the elevator slowly decrease, feeling quite confused.

——Mr. Jiang, what are you trying to play with?