61

Chapter 61 Alpha

When he heard these words, Bai Yan's expression remained unchanged. On the contrary, Jiang Zhan stepped forward, looked at Pei Shen with obvious disgust in his eyes, and said coldly: "Pei Shen, just based on this sentence If you say that, I can save you from eternal disaster."

Bai Yan rarely saw Jiang Zhan looking so domineering, but he was stunned for a moment, patted Jiang Zhan's arm comfortingly, and then turned to look at Pei Shen "You sent photos to Sister Meng because you probably didn't want to listen to his arrangements. Then why don't you cooperate with me?"

Pei Shen lowered his head, slightly restrained his jealous and resentful eyes, but was still a little wary: "Why should I believe you? "

I can give you a lot of reasons, but I'm too lazy to say so many." Bai Yan crossed his arms and said with a smile, "Just one thing - you have no other choice."

Pei Shen's face turned pale. A blank.

"Sending photos to Sister Meng is tantamount to tipping off, and to that person it is tantamount to betraying him." Bai Yan said slowly, "Maybe you like the feeling of being abandoned by both parties?"

Pei Shen's legs went weak and he slowly collapsed. On the ground, lowered his head.

Seeing that Pei Shen's psychological defense had been broken, Bai Yan straightened his face and asked, "When did you meet him?"

Pei Shen lowered his head and said, "Four months ago."

Bai Yan looked back at the time. ——He wore it not long ago four months ago. He had just made his debut and was preparing for his first concert.

He suddenly remembered a detail and frowned: "At that time, I asked Nannan to add fungus solution to my dancing shoes. Was it his brain that blocked the monitoring?" "

Yes."

"What's his name?"

"He said His name is Meng Zhou."

Bai Yan was in a hurry when he was attacked on the cruise ship and had no conversation with the alpha at all. Only now did he know his name.

"What did he ask you to do?" Bai Yan had already roughly outlined the other party's purpose in his mind. "He asked you to find an opportunity to kidnap me?"

Jiang Zhan's face darkened, and his aura made Pei Shen collapse on the ground. Shake subconsciously.

Pei Shen raised his head and glanced at Bai Yan, pursed his lips and said, "No, he only asked me to observe you by your side and find out your movements."

Jiang Zhan's face was sullen, and he suddenly interrupted: " Why didn't he show up?"

"He said that if he showed up next to Bai Yan, he would be discovered."

Bai Yan knew that an alpha pheromone was the most obvious indicator for an omega. After Meng Zhou knew of his existence, if he wanted to avoid him, he probably wouldn't even dare to show up where he often appeared.

"What is he afraid of me discovering?"

"I don't know either." Pei Shen shook his head, "He rarely tells me these things. He only comes to me when..."

Speaking of this, Pei Shen There was a hint of resentment in his tone.

Bai Yan circled around Pei Shen and raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw the back of Pei Shen's neck covered with bite marks.

Meng Zhou probably regarded Pei Shen as his substitute and imagined the process of marking him on Pei Shen.

Having also come to a strange world, Meng Zhou is likely to face the same problem as Bai Yan: pheromones and inhibitors.