22

Chapter 22 Wanting a reward

Dr. Xu received a call from Secretary Fang and rushed to Huangxing’s chairman’s lounge within half an hour to give Jiang Zhan a good diagnosis.

After putting away the examination tools, Dr. Xu was about to speak, but Jiang Zhan waved his hand to stop him. He drove Secretary Fang out before letting Dr. Xu continue.

Dr. Xu coughed and said, "Mr. Jiang, there is generally nothing wrong with your health. It's just that you may have been a little sick recently due to overwork and need to take good care of yourself."

Jiang Zhan was silent.

"I'll prescribe you some health care products, as well as thermal patches to deal with sore waist and legs." Dr. Xu clicked on a bunch of items on the electronic screen, then turned to Jiang Zhan with a smile, "What do you think?"

Jiang Zhan Staring at those health care products that I had never heard of before but you could tell by looking at their names, I continued to be silent.

"Don't worry about privacy." Doctor Xu said with a perfect professional smile, "Our customers' privacy is absolutely confidential - and you can definitely buy these health products in the name of Fourth Master Jiang, who is our regular customer." Jiang

Zhan Not wanting to hear any more, he took a deep breath and said, "I understand."

Although Dr. Xu is all about extra money, he is actually very dedicated. While packing up his tools, he tactfully hinted: "Mr. Jiang, although this kind of thing is good, it shouldn't be too crazy or too much. You won't notice it when you are young, and you will suffer when you get older."

Dr. Xu works in this circle The family doctor knows that many children from rich families are promiscuous. If you are rich and powerful and have no shortage of people to accompany you, but if your family is not strict or you are too lazy to take care of it, you will easily indulge in this.

But as far as he knew, Jiang Zhan was a self-disciplined and harsh person who was staggeringly strict. He never thought that he could make extra money from Jiang Zhan on health care products.

Which little goblin is so annoying?

Dr. Xu's professionalism allowed him to control his curiosity well and say goodbye politely.

Jiang Zhan was sitting alone on the sofa, staring at the air, and seemed to be gritting his teeth: "Bai Yan..."

...

Bai Yan was holding his mobile phone to look for information about voe perfume.

The perfume used by Jiang Zhan is of high quality, and Voe takes the high-end route. The price of a small bottle of perfume is enough for him to sleep at the Carls Hotel for several nights.

Because he has personally developed bionic pheromones, Bai Yan has done in-depth research on spices and essences. He already had a rough estimate of the ingredients when he smelled Jiang Zhan's perfume. However, many raw materials in this world are inconsistent with the world he lives in. Bai Yan can only temporarily lock in some styles and cannot accurately locate which one.

Bai Yan thought for a while and asked Zhinao to detect the hormone levels in his body.

"It was detected that the hormones in the host's body were slightly higher than the normal peak, and the fluctuations tended to be flat. There is no need to inject inhibitors for the time being."

Bai Yan was very satisfied with the test results of Zhinao. Now he is still in estrus, but his hormone levels are not as intense as before. This is entirely the result of Jiang Zhan's hard work.