7

Chapter 7 Cinderella Story

When Jiang Zhan woke up the next day, he was faced with a messy room and the faint scent of vanilla lingering in the air.

He sat up holding his waist, feeling the residual numbness in his neck, and squinted his eyes.

The second time.

The second time I was stunned by that bastard and ran away after sleeping with him.

It was obviously that little bastard who came to the house and crawled into bed to throw himself into my arms, but then ran away after sleeping. Now it's like he is the one being prostituted!

Jiang Zhan recalled the young man's passion last night and his ruthlessness in stunning him, and took a gentle breath to calm down.

The man repeated his old tricks and continued to climb on the bed after taking the money. It was obvious that his purpose was not just money, but he was probably greedy and wanted more.

Running away after sleeping may be his way of whetting his appetite.

There was still an ambiguous smell in the air, so Jiang Zhan got up and went to the bathroom to wash off the traces on his body. The warm water rushed over his shoulders and back, bringing a slight stinging sensation, and he couldn't help but recall the way the man bit his shoulder and held his back tightly with his fingers last night.

A husky voice with a hint of crying, dark gray eyes with a hint of indulgence and fascination, a very shy face, but very active and unrestrained...

Jiang Zhan paused, lowered his eyes, and then reached out to lower the temperature of the shower water. .

Force yourself to think about the real stuff—how did that person get in? After being broken into last time, he had asked Secretary Fang to check the surveillance and access control records, but the result was that there was no trace of that person entering his room.

Jiang Zhan wiped his hair and stared at himself in the mirror.

There was an obvious, bloody tooth mark on his shoulder.

Jiang Zhan frowned slightly.

At this time, the soft music of the doorbell came from the door.

Jiang Zhan withdrew his gaze, put on his clothes, and headed upstairs.

The visitors are Secretary Fang and Jiang Du.

Although Jiang Du and Jiang Zhan are half-brothers, their looks are not very similar, and their temperaments are even more different.

Jiang Du had always been a little afraid of this brother, so he smiled and said, "Good morning, brother."

Jiang Zhan didn't have a good look on this brother, so he ignored him and glanced at Secretary Fang.

Secretary Fang distanced himself: "I met the Fourth Young Master when I came here."

The implication was that the Fourth Young Master Jiang came here on his own and it was none of his business.

After Jiang Zhan sat down, Jiang Du came forward, then took a step back under Jiang Zhan's warning eyes, sat on the single sofa farthest away, and said bitterly: "I took a shower specially."

Jiang Zhan didn't want to follow. He was talking nonsense - Jiang Du's breath polluted his clean air, making him feel like he could hardly breathe.

In comparison, the vanilla smell in the bedroom is extraordinarily sweet.

Jiang Zhan resisted the urge to kick Jiang Du out: "What happened?"

"Brother, are you really going to remove me as chairman?" Jiang Du said pitifully, "I know it was wrong. If you remove me, where will my face go?" Put it aside?"