19

Chapter 19 One Night Later

Jiang Zhan had been closing his eyes to rest after getting in the car. When the car stopped, he opened his eyes and saw the huge signboard of "Karls Hotel" outside.

Jiang Zhan looked at Secretary Fang in the front seat from the rearview mirror.

Secretary Fang got out of the car, opened the door for Jiang Zhan and kept smiling: "Mr. Jiang, we're here."

Jiang Zhan stared at Secretary Fang for a while, then reluctantly got out of the car and walked through the VIP aisle of Carls Hotel. We are almost at the door of the mermaid room.

Swipe your card to enter.

Opening the door, the room was filled with the familiar scent of vanilla, which was exactly the same as what Jiang Zhan had smelled on Bai Yan before, making Jiang Zhan wonder if Bai Yan had just sprayed the room with a showerhead.

Fortunately, although the smell was strong, it was surprisingly not pungent. Instead, it awakened Jiang Zhan's memories of those two nights entwined with the same scent.

The room was dark.

Jiang Zhan turned on the light and looked around, but saw no one from Bai Yan.

He hung the suit on the hanger at the door, walked down the stairs slowly, followed the direction of the strongest vanilla smell, and opened the bedroom door.

No surprises.

There was only a pig, sprawled out on the bed, sleeping soundly.

Jiang Zhan took a breath and tightened his fingers on the door frame.

The pig on the bed seemed to feel that Jiang Zhan was not mad enough, so he turned over and muttered something unknown.

Jiang Zhan wanted to turn around and leave, but felt a little unhappy. He walked over with a cold face and pulled the quilt off Bai Yan's body.

Bai Yan woke up suddenly and opened his eyes in a daze. He didn't realize what happened: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Zhan had a gloomy face and his voice was filled with gritted teeth: "Is this the 'many tricks' you said?"

Although he has no experience in this area, he knows with his fingers that there will never be a kept canary sleeping in bed in the dark waiting for the benefactor to come!

Bai Yan's rationality gradually returned and he yawned: "Who told you to come so late?"

During the estrus period, the body is easily exhausted, so Bai Yan went to his own room and took a shower. He had nothing to do and started watching online classes. After waiting for a long time, I didn't see Jiang Zhan. I thought Jiang Zhan wouldn't come, so I just lay down and fell asleep.

Jiang Zhan took a deep breath, regretting that there must be something wrong with his brain to actually come here.

Seeing Jiang Zhan turn around and prepare to leave, Bai Yan quickly got up, rushed forward and hugged him.

Jiang Zhan glanced down at him and said coldly: "Let go."

Bai Yan hugged him, leaned on him and stood up slowly, resting his head on Jiang Zhan's shoulder and took a deep breath.

Refreshing woody scent with lemon and sandalwood.

Bai Yan breathed out a sigh of relief, a satisfied blush appearing on his face.

The fragrance of Jiang Zhan's body gave him a brief moment of satisfaction, and then brought a deeper sense of emptiness like an addiction.

Bai Yan raised his head, his clear eyes were a little blurry at this time, and he blinked at Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang, I'm sorry, I will make it up to you."