43

Chapter 43 What do you like?

The old housekeeper thought that the last time Jiang Zhan brought Bai Yan back with a fever was enough to challenge his previous perception of Jiang Zhan, but he did not expect that there would be a more challenging one.

Jiang Zhan actually brought back a drunk Bai Yan.

The old housekeeper smelled the smell of alcohol on Bai Yan's body as soon as he got closer. However, Jiang Zhan didn't even frown, he just held Bai Yan across his waist and went straight to the third floor.

Bai Yan's head rested on Jiang Zhan's shoulder, and the smell of alcohol lingered.

The old housekeeper was suddenly in a trance: Is this still their Mr. Jiang who has severe mysophobia?

"Bring up the hangover soup."

The old housekeeper responded quickly, then turned to the kitchen to order the hangover soup.

The old housekeeper knocked on the door of Bai Yan's guest room with the sobering soup, pushed the door open and saw Bai Yan lying flat on the bed, covered with a quilt.

Jiang Zhan hung his alcohol-stained coat aside, sat on the edge of the bed and held his forehead, wondering what he was thinking.

"Mr. Jiang, the hangover soup is ready."

"Well, give it to me."

The old housekeeper watched Jiang Zhan carefully help Bai Yan up and coaxed Bai Yan to drink the hangover soup.

Bai Yan's consciousness was very loose, but his expression was very cold. After taking a sip, he frowned in disgust and pronounced clearly: "Sour."

Jiang Zhan rubbed his back and advised in a low voice: "Drink more, otherwise tomorrow A hangover will give you a headache."

Bai Yan frowned, but still managed to drink a few more sips.

Jiang Zhan couldn't persuade him any more, so he put the sobering soup aside and helped Bai Yan lie down slowly.

The old housekeeper watched the whole process with a complicated mood.

When Jiang Du came home drunk before, Jiang Zhan regarded Jiang Du as a large gas bomb and ordered his servants to throw Jiang Du directly into the room, and then clean the living room and corridors to ensure that no smell was left.

Jiang Zhan's sense of smell seemed to have suddenly failed.

The old housekeeper sighed inwardly. Seeing that Jiang Zhan had no instructions, he resigned quietly and wisely.

...

Jiang Zhan watched Bai Yan lie down again and quickly fall asleep. He helped Bai Yan tuck in the quilt and sat on the edge of the bed in silence.

The big lights in the room were turned off, leaving only the bedside lamp emitting a warm orange light.

Jiang Zhan looked at Bai Yan's delicate face as he slept, and smelled the vanilla scent of Bai Yan mixed with the faint smell of wine.

The smell of vanilla at this time was different from before. It was as lazy and quiet as Bai Yan himself, as if he was also drunk.

Jiang Zhan suddenly felt very magical.

It was the same vanilla scent that he had smelled on Bai Yan, and it felt different every time.

When Bai Yan is happy, the vanilla scent is very active;

when Bai Yan is unhappy, the vanilla scent is dull;

when Bai Yan is emotional, excited, drunk...

the feeling is different every time.