80

Chapter 80 Video

Jiang Zhan raised his eyebrows.

Could it be that Bai Yan already knew that he was having an affair with someone else before he lost his memory?

Jiang Zhan rubbed the bridge of his nose and said sternly: "Don't worry, I will make a clean break with him."

Bai Yan: "...Who?"

Jiang Zhan held Bai Yan and promised in a low voice: "I'm sorry. I treated you badly in the past - from now on, I will definitely change my mind."

Bai Yan felt a subtle sense of immediacy.

When he first traveled through time, he often had similar feelings when he was with Jiang Zhan.

Obviously he understands every word the other person says, but when they are put together, it feels like they are talking like a chicken.

Bai Yan crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Azhan, what do you think of you?"

Jiang Zhan really didn't want to mention his past self - how could "he" win Bai Yan's heart despite being such a scumbag and a carefree person?

He was silent for a while, then looked at Bai Yan and said in a soft voice: "You don't need to tell me to understand. You have worked hard these days."

Bai Yan looked at Jiang Zhan for a while, making sure that this guy didn't know and was just thinking. What a big show.

Bai Yan blinked, suddenly said "wait a moment", turned around and took a small video recorder and put it on the desk.

Jiang Zhan had a question mark on his face.

"It's nothing, I just want to record everything you say now." Bai Yan said with a smile, "I'll show it to you after you recover your memory."

Jiang Zhan didn't know what he was thinking about, and his expression became even more apologetic: "I'm sorry. ."

Bai Yan turned on the recording function and then sat down: "Okay, now we can start talking."

Jiang Zhan hesitated for a long time before deciding to confess to Bai Yan and tell him that he had an affair on the hermit forum. I told Bai Yan about the subject.

Finally, he emphasized: "Don't worry, I am devoted to you now. No vixen will appear in front of me. I will block him now."

Bai Yan blinked and suddenly laughed.

Jiang Zhan thought Bai Yan was overly angry and had gone insane: "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Bai Yan tried his best to stop laughing, wiped the corners of his eyes, and said, "No need to blacklist, this...a group of egrets, You told me that she was just your best friend, not a lover."

Jiang Zhan was stunned, thinking that Bai Yan was kept in the dark because he didn't have those overly ambiguous chat records.

Jiang Zhan felt even more guilty for Bai Yan, and tried to comfort him a few words, but he didn't know which sentence touched Bai Yan's point of laughter, making Bai Yan laugh so hard that he couldn't stand up again.

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Bai Yan is a little confused.

After finishing breakfast with Bai Yan, Jiang Zhan remembered that he planned to blacklist a group of egrets.

He logged into the forum again, and a lot of people now sent him private messages.

Most of them were strangers asking for information. Jiang Zhan checked them one by one and suddenly noticed that a person named "p was the most beautiful" had left a message for him.