53

Chapter 53 Revealing Identity

How could it be Jiang Zhan in the grid world? !

Bai Yan turned off the light and lay on the bed, still feeling unbelievable.

Think about it carefully, how did he meet Gezi World?

He needed someone who could help him analyze the technology of transforming his brain, so he found the grid world where he loved to read bloody Mary Sue novels on the hermit forum, and then got a copy of "The Boss's Escaped Wife: I Want to Be" from Secretary Fang. The novel "Escape" opened the way to get acquainted with the grid world...

Thinking of that novel, Bai Yan suddenly remembered something vaguely, and asked Zhinao in his heart: "When I first sneaked into the mermaid room of Carls Hotel , what is the name of the book that you spy on Mr. Jiang reading?" "

"The Boss Runs Away from His Wife: I Must Run Away"." "

..."

Well, it turns out that the clues were given to him so early.

Bai Yan sighed softly.

As a result, he didn’t remember anything before, but later he worked seriously as a relationship consultant for Grid World and helped Grid World win back his boyfriend...

- Hiss.

Bai Yan took a breath and frowned tightly.

Since Gezi World is Jiang Zhan, then the "boyfriend who loves him very much and actively pursues him" in Gezi World's words... isn't he himself?

Bai Yan sat up suddenly, realizing the seriousness of this problem.

When? When did he love Jiang Zhan so much that he took the initiative to pursue Jiang Zhan?

——No, when did they become a romantic relationship?

Bai Yan recalled the process of getting along with Jiang Zhan, and was surprised to find that at some point, Jiang Zhan's attitude towards him gradually changed from being defensive and indifferent towards him to the intimacy, familiarity and familiarity he has now. Even a slightly flattering state.

So Jiang Zhan is treating him as his boyfriend now?

Even going a step further...

Bai Yan remembered his vow to Grid World that "when a man proposes, he should take the initiative to buy a diamond ring", and the diamond ring prepared by Secretary Fang for Jiang Zhan...

He felt a headache and rubbed the sun. A hole.

If he had known that Grid World was Jiang Zhan, he would not have been stupid enough to volunteer to help Grid World win back his boyfriend, and he would have instilled so many strange thoughts in him.

Jiang Zhan's brain circuit was really amazing. He pushed the progress of their relationship directly to the stage of proposal without saying a word to him.

As expected of someone who is obsessed with bloody Mary Sue novels.

Bai Yan stood up and turned on the light, found the custody contract signed with Jiang Zhan from the cabinet, tapped his fingers on the table, and sighed silently.

In any case, I need to explain this matter to Jiang Zhan tomorrow.

After such a torment, Bai Yan couldn't sleep at all. He opened his phone and browsed Weibo aimlessly.

Under his Weibo, there are daily cheers from fans and concerns about his filming progress.

Bai Yan was very impressed by these fans' comments in the past, but now when he saw it, the first thought that came to his mind was: There is no one here who is Jiang Zhan's vest, right?