23

Chapter 23 I want to be an idol

"Next, we invite guests No. 7 - Bai Yan and Jiang Qiqi to come on stage and perform "Sunny Sky, Sand Rain" for everyone!" The

brisk prelude sounded, and the lifting platform in the center of the stage slowly rose. Handsome boys and beautiful girls appear in the smoke.

"Sunny Day, Sand Rain" was originally written to be used as a chorus for a boy band, so when recording the song, Bai Yan separated several parts and sang them separately, and then put them together again. Now it is sung by two people. The clearness of the male voice and the softness of the female voice are mixed together, giving the audience a different enjoyment.

This is Bai Yan's first official appearance on the stage. Before, there were only a few photos released on Weibo and the single.

Because the effect of the private photo shoot is almost the same as that of the single cover, many people are mocking Bai Yan for pretending that "even life photos have to be photoshopped into portraits" and believe that Bai Yan in real life can never be so good-looking.

This time the real person showed up, and both the audience present and the audience in the live broadcast room were dumbfounded.

The young man on the stage just stood there quietly, with picturesque features and dark gray eyes, as if there was another world hidden in his eyes.

The real person is actually three points more beautiful than the photo album.

The voice filled the air.

The fast-paced singing rippled around in circles, but the two people on the stage did not follow the dance like the previous singers, and still stood there quietly.

The dynamic singing voice and the quiet singer formed a sharp contrast. It was like a stone pressing on everyone's emotions, making them unconsciously feel a little irritable. Their eyes were focused on Bai Yan and Jiang Qiqi, subconsciously expecting them to be able to perform. Get moving.

After singing a climax, the two of them didn't move.

After the rap, the two of them still didn't move.

After the second chorus, the two of them still didn't move.

Just when the audience's emotions had been suppressed to the extreme, a loud and shocking voice broke through all the frustration and boredom.

Bai Yan and Jiang Qiqi on the stage suddenly started to move. The two people waved their hands to the rhythm and walked briskly to the singing, like seaweed, swimming fish and bubbles following the waves of the water.

The audience in the audience seemed to have become white sand rolling with the waves at the bottom of the shallow sea, and they were involuntarily immersed in the singing.

In a trance, they even smelled a hint of fresh vanilla, which was different from ordinary perfume. It seemed to have its own consciousness and blended perfectly with the singing, like the waves on the sea and the sun in the clear sky. The rain looks gentle and caressing, but inside it has a calm coolness.

When the last piece of music came, Jiang Qiqi suddenly closed her mouth and hummed simply with a nasal voice; while Bai Yan stepped forward, and his high-pitched but not harsh voice poured out instantly with lyrics that the audience could not understand.

After the song, the audience was still in shock. It took a while before they woke up and applauded in unison.

Bai Yan closed his eyes, blushing on his cheeks, and slowly adjusted his breathing.

He was still in estrus, and although he looked normal on the surface, he was actually still very weak. He had a sudden impulse to sing the song just now and changed his tune. The successor is weak.