76

Chapter 76 Fireworks

Jiang Zhan was woken up by a stench with the smell of sea.

He opened his eyes and found that he was in a dilapidated wooden house, surrounded by a patch of dried seaweed, and the whole wooden house was still shaking slightly.

It seems to be a small boat.

Jiang Zhan coughed twice. There is still a depressing feeling in the chest.

He tried to stand up, only to find that there was an iron chain hanging around his waist, and the other end was nailed deeply into the wooden board.

Jiang Zhan tugged hard but did not pull away.

The door of the cabin was pushed open with a creak, and a figure limped in.

When Meng Zhou saw Jiang Zhan woke up, a sneer appeared on his face: "Congratulations, you didn't drown." The

iron chain was too short and Jiang Zhan couldn't stand up, so he simply sat down and whispered, watching indifferently. Mengzhou.

Meng Zhou grinned: "Jiang Zhan, you should thank me. If I hadn't picked you up, you would have been feeding the fish by now."

Jiang Zhan sneered.

Meng Zhou's purpose of rescuing him could be imagined with his toes.

"What do you want to do?"

Jiang Zhan asked, his eyes calmly looking around the cabin, trying to find a tool to fight back.

Meng Zhou chuckled: "Mr. Jiang, why do you have to pretend to be stupid with me?"

His expression suddenly turned cold, "Bai Yan destroyed me, so of course I will destroy him too."

Jiang Zhan was a little disappointed because he didn't find anything within reach. He lowered his eyes and then raised his head: "Oh? How did he ruin you?"

...

"Why does Meng Zhou hate you so much?" Jiang Du couldn't understand, "He is the one who disturbed your lives! How could he have the nerve to hate you? "

Bai Yan looked at the message he had just received on his phone and said in a calm voice: "Maybe I told Pei Shen a secret."

"What secret?"

"If you want to solve the pheromone problem of alpha or omega, in addition to ao combination and bionics Besides pheromones, there is a third way."

Bai Yan raised his eyes, his eyes became indifferent, and he softly uttered a sentence, "Just dig out the glands."

Jiang Du's body went cold, and he suddenly thought of something. : "Pei Shen... dug out Meng Zhou's glands?"

"Looking at Meng Zhou's determination to retaliate against me, he probably succeeded." Bai Yan sneered, "And Pei Shen must have pushed the pot away. It's on me."

Jiang Du still didn't understand: "Is this worthy of such hatred?"

"It may be difficult for you to understand, but in our world, the meaning of digging out glands is almost the same as castration in this world. ." Bai Yan said calmly, "I once thought that if I was marked by a nasty alpha, then I would definitely dig out my own glands."

Jiang Du remembered that he had taken care of Pei Shen for a while, and under his body A slight chill: "Then if he wants to take revenge on you, he doesn't want to dig out your glands, right?"

Bai Yan reached out and gently touched the glands on the back of his neck, his expression remained unchanged: " If digging out the glands can bring A Zhan back safely..."