73

Chapter 73: Naming

Zhinao calculated Bai Yan’s due date, and Jiang Zhan hired a professional midwife in advance.

Although Dr. Xu is more versatile, he is not a professional obstetrician. Jiang Zhan only wants 10,000% insurance.

Because of Bai Yan's special physical condition, several doctors discussed it for a long time and decided to try natural delivery first, and if it didn't work, they would have a caesarean section.

Seven or eight plans were drawn up to prepare for various problems, and considering that Bai Yan's blood was different from humans in this world, a few months in advance a little blood was taken from Bai Yan for a blood rejection experiment.

It was Voe that provided assistance in this regard - OFILM Chengyu transformed their life-saving device into a human blood cell proliferation device a hundred years ago.

The Jiang family has completely integrated into the ordinary people of this world, and the device is just right for Bai Yan to use.

Having made all preparations, Jiang Zhan sat quietly outside the delivery room as if facing a formidable enemy, planning not to sleep until Bai Yan came out safely.

Two hours later, several doctors came out in confusion.

Jiang Zhan's heart tightened.

According to the professional knowledge he specially collected, it takes seven or eight hours for a woman to give birth after she has sex. How come Bai Yan is so fast? What went wrong?

As soon as he stepped forward and didn't speak, he saw the nurse coming out from behind, pushing a medical cart with a constant temperature incubator.

A small doll lay quietly inside.

Jiang Zhan was stunned.

"Congratulations to Mr. Jiang, the baby is safe and a boy."

Jiang Zhan suddenly came back to his senses: "Where is Ayan? How is Ayan?"

The doctor in charge of delivering the baby saw Jiang Zhan's anxious look and smiled: "Mr. Bai is also very worried. Ping An, the nurse is helping Mr. Bai clean up. You can meet Mr. Bai later."

Five or six minutes later, another nurse pushed Bai Yan out.

Bai Yan's face turned a little pale, and he seemed to have fallen asleep while lying on the pure white hospital bed.

Jiang Zhan rushed forward, held Bai Yan's hand, and wanted to say something, but looked at Bai Yan's sleeping face and held back.

The doctor who delivered the baby noticed Jiang Zhan's worry and comforted him with a smile: "Mr. Bai's physique is very special, the delivery process is fast, and there is almost no bleeding."

At this point, the doctor was a little surprised, "I have treated several people before. A bisexual person has delivered a baby. A bisexual person's delivery is more dangerous than an ordinary female's pregnancy, but Mr. Bai's body seems to be born for pregnancy!"

Jiang Zhan heard Bai Yan say this several times in the past. "Omega is just a useful fertility machine in the eyes of ordinary people." In the past, he only focused on feeling sorry for Bai Yan being treated as a machine, but now he remembered that Bai Yan actually also emphasized "easy to use."

Jiang Zhan finally felt relieved and sent Bai Yan to the exclusive ward before returning his eyes to the child.

Just now, Jiang Zhan was only worried about Bai Yan, but now he is focusing on observing the baby who has inherited his and Bai Yan's blood.