33

Chapter 33:

The practice venue for group dance was chosen in a large group practice room.

When Bai Yan entered the door, he subtly noticed something was wrong with the way other people looked at him.

With a hint of jealousy and hostility.

Bai Yan could completely understand their jealousy.

It was originally planned to debut on the anniversary, but it was accidentally interfered with. Although they were actually grateful that Bai Yan's appearance interrupted Jiang Qiqi's suicide and did not let their debut blood sacrifice happen on the spot, it was difficult not to feel jealous emotionally of Bai Yan who had received all the benefits.

But it's just hostility...

Bai Yan glanced at Pei Shen, the leader of the team, raised his eyebrows, and said nothing.

The name of the boy band planned to be launched by Huangxing is "SN Gray". Everyone has some gray hair. As the leader, Pei Shen has completely gray hair.

There are eight members with different looks, some are delicate, some are tough, and some are gentle. They interpret the charm of young boys from different angles and strive to satisfy audiences and fans of various tastes.

Among them, Bai Yan actually saw an unexpectedly familiar person.

Qiao Yang.

His roommate when he first joined Huangxing was an outspoken but hard-working person.

Bai Yan remembered that Qiao Yang was a member of Group B at the time. Why was he promoted to Group A after not seeing each other for such a while?

In front of so many people, Bai Yan didn't ask any questions. He ignored or scrutinized, suspected, or envied the eyes, followed the dance teacher in, and hung his coat aside.

"Bai Yan, you dance in line first." The dance teacher directed.

"Wait a minute."

Pei Shen suddenly took a step forward and said, neither humble nor overbearing, "Teacher, Bai Yan hasn't practiced with us much before. It may not be good to join in all of a sudden."

Bai Yan looked at him and picked lightly. eyebrow.

Bai Yan had practiced dancing with them before, but the next day the company arranged for him to have a private dance studio.

Many people don't say anything, and they don't know what they are thinking.

The dance teacher knew that these boys were arrogant and arrogant, so he was not angry: "So?" "

So we might as well dance together as a group and let Bai Yan have a look." Pei Shen glanced at Bai Yan, the expression on his face He said calmly, but with a bit of arrogance in his tone, "This will help Bai Yan adapt to our rhythm."

Although the other team members did not speak, their aura had changed. It was obvious that they were aroused by Pei Shen and wanted to give Bai Yan a blow. .

The dance teacher glanced sideways at Bai Yan: "Bai Yan, what do you think?"

Bai Yan pulled up a chair and sat down, folded his arms and said with a smile, "Then let me see."

Group dance is about cooperation. The members of Sn Gray have trained many times before for their debut, and they have a tacit understanding with each other, so there is no need for new training.

These members actually have a bit of a sense of superiority towards Bai Yan: they have gone through layers of selection and hard training to work their way up from the bottom members. They are actually very unconvinced by Bai Yan, who inexplicably gained traffic through luck.