72

Chapter 72 The Origin of the Jiang Family

"You just tricked him into going to work?" Jiang Zhan leaned on the bedside, browsing the company report, feeling helpless and a little worried, "Is it possible?"

Bai Yan inserted a toothpick into it. An apple cut into rabbits was handed to Jiang Zhan, and he said slowly and authentically: "Jiang Du indulged himself before because he knew that you could always support the Jiang family and give him a stable shelter. What if he believed that you were really gone? ?"

Jiang Zhan fell silent.

"Whether it's a dragon or an insect, let's just look at his performance this time."

Bai Yan knew that Jiang Zhan actually cared about his family, so he comforted Jiang Zhan, "Secretary Fang is watching, and you know the truth, what are you afraid of?"

Jiang Zhan also said Somewhat worried.

Bai Yan had no choice but to resort to his killer move: "It's New Year's Eve in this world in half a month, right? I want you to spend more time with me."

In the past, Bai Yan was only so clingy when he was in estrus, and Jiang Zhan hadn't experienced this for a long time. Overcoming this feeling, he immediately changed sides: "Where do you want to go?"

Bai Yan touched his already bulging belly and thought for a while: "First, let Dr. Xu forge a terminal illness diagnosis certificate to fool Jiang Du. When my belly gets bigger, it will be inconvenient to go out to play, so now I will play everything I can."

Jiang Zhan reached out and touched Bai Yan's belly, and said uneasily: "Don't play anything too exciting."

Bai Yan nodded: "Of course."

So Jiang Du received an ironclad diagnosis certificate. Before he could cry, he saw Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan packed up and preparing to go on a trip.

Jiang Du endured the red circles in his eyes and sent Jiang Zhan out, paying attention to Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan's circle of friends from time to time.

On the first day, Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan showed off the scenery on the beach in Bali:

In the photo, Jiang Zhan was wearing a swimsuit, showing off his toned muscles, holding Bai Yan and laughing under the parasol;

the next day, Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan Yan showed off a luxurious dining table showing tropical-style delicacies:

In the photo, Jiang Zhan had seven or eight empty plates in front of him, and Bai Yan also had three or four empty plates in front of him. The total amount should be enough for ten people;

on the fifth day, Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan shared the magnificent scenery taken from above the pyramid:

In the photo, Jiang Zhan and Bai Yan stood on the top of the tower and kissed each other sweetly, with the golden desert and blue sky behind them;

on the tenth day... …

Jiang Du felt a little sad when he saw these photos at first, but then he felt more and more that something was wrong.

According to the terminal illness diagnosis given by Dr. Xu, his brother should become increasingly weightless, unable to eat, and mentally weak in the later stages.

Looking at these photos, do you think Jiang Zhan is getting better and better? Later, he went surfing with Bai Yan in his arms!

...

Two weeks later, Jiang Zhan came back with Bai Yan, and met Jiang Du's eyes looking up and down.

Jiang Du checked twice before feeling confused: "Brother, have you grown a little taller again?"