57

Chapter 57 Sudden Failure

Bai Yan had stayed at the Jiang Family Villa several times before and was very familiar with the Jiang Family Villa. After getting up the next day, he naturally went to the restaurant.

The servants in the restaurant had all seen the scene of Bai Yan and Jiang Zhan's quarrel that night, and their eyes were a little embarrassed when Bai Yan appeared at Jiang's house again.

Bai Yan greeted openly: "Mr. Butler, long time no see."

The old housekeeper glared at the servant who was looking directly at Bai Yan, and smiled kindly at Bai Yan: "Mr. Bai, long time no see."

Bai Yan looked around. Looking around, the dining table was filled with exquisite and hot breakfast, but Jiang Zhan was not seen: "Where is Mr. Jiang?"

The old housekeeper was also a little confused: "Maybe he slept late last night and had already asked someone to go Yelled."

As he spoke, footsteps approached, and Bai Yan looked back, with a hint of surprise in his eyes.

Jiang Zhan was wearing a light orange home suit. His hair seemed messy but had a natural sense of vitality. His bangs were hanging down, making him look much younger than before.

Bai Yan remembered that Jiang Zhan used to wear dark clothes even at home, with his hair slicked back, looking serious and indifferent.

Now I have suddenly changed my appearance, and I look much younger.

Bai Yan blinked: "Why did Mr. Jiang suddenly change his look?"

Jiang Zhan raised his collar uncomfortably: "It's just a wave of hard work."

The old housekeeper praised in surprise: "Mr. Jiang looks much younger like this. , I have long said that Mr. Jiang should wear more young people's clothes."

Facing Bai Yan's curious gaze, Jiang Zhan couldn't help but want to put on a straight face, pull out a chair and sit down: "Eat first."

Bai Yan Yan looked Jiang Zhan up and down and suddenly laughed: "Mr. Jiang looks much younger indeed."

He already understood why Jiang Zhan suddenly changed his appearance.

It must have been Zhao Hao's "old man" words yesterday that hurt Jiang Zhan's heart.

Although Jiang Zhan's usual CEO look is very imposing, it does look very old.

Jiang Zhan knew that his thoughts had been read by Bai Yan. He paused with the fork in his hand, coughed, and said dissatisfiedly: "I'm not even thirty years old."

Bai Yan sat down with a smile and said, "Yes, Mr. Jiang is still a young man. ."

Jiang Zhan felt comfortable now.

After breakfast, Bai Yan was going to film a movie. Jiang Zhan reluctantly changed into an old-fashioned CEO outfit and got into a car with Bai Yan.

Bai Yan hasn't had time to take the test for his own driver's license yet, so he can only give it to the driver temporarily.

Bai Yan was a little amused: "Mr. Jiang, are we not going along the way?"

The crew shot the location in the suburbs, and the office building of Huangxing Media was in the city, which was completely opposite.

Jiang Zhan said with a straight face: "For safety's sake."

Before, Bai Yan used the company car provided by Huangxing Media to enter and leave the set. This time, he switched to a private car, which immediately attracted a lot of curious eyes.