70

Chapter 70 Proposal in the Air

Jiang Zhan was stunned for a while before he realized: "Did you buy the other Dinma?"

Bai Yan said with a smile, blinked, still holding the ring: "Well, I originally planned to buy it for you. For marriage proposal."

He smiled tenderly at Jiang Zhan, "Azhan, are you willing to marry me?"

Jiang Zhan was stunned.

"But it looks like A-Zhan is also planning to propose..." Bai Yan put the ring on the coffee table and raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'm a little worried that we will crash - have you already planned the proposal scene?"

Jiang Zhan showed a trace of embarrassment on his face and reacted randomly: "A man must take the initiative in proposing a proposal."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows: "Why, I'm not a man? Even omegas, there are men and women."

"No. , I mean..." Jiang Zhan paused for a long time, and then whispered, "The time I prepared for the engagement proposal was inappropriate and did not leave you with good memories, so I want to make it up to you again."

Bai Yan felt a sour warmth in his heart, lowered his head, and couldn't help laughing: "A Zhan, you are really..."

Jiang Zhan looked at him blankly.

Bai Yan took the box containing the ring in his hand, raised his eyes and looked into Jiang Zhan's eyes, his voice became softer unconsciously: "This is what I want to say - I didn't leave you any good memories last time, so this time I wanted to make it up to you this time."

Jiang Zhan was startled, and the corners of his lips turned up involuntarily, but he said: "It was my fault last time."

"We were both at fault then." Bai Yan didn't come here to talk to Jiang Zhan After admitting their mistakes, they said seriously, "So, how about we all leave good memories this time?"

Jiang Zhan paused, nodded, but still emphasized: "That's why I'm here to propose."

Bai Yan: "..."

He said that this big circle was just to get Jiang Zhan into it. Why did Jiang Zhan still persist?

Bai Yan sighed: "Mr. Jiang, if you do this, I can only use my killing move."

Jiang Zhan looked at him warily.

Bai Yan took out his mobile phone and typed a few words.

Jiang Zhan's phone vibrated and he took it out and took a look:

[Yixing Egret: There is one thing I want to emphasize. Proposal is a sacred thing. It means that the suitor actively wants to create an eternally stable haven and an everlasting sweet home for the proposed person. An ideal hometown, a home of eternal happiness; and the consent of the proposed suitor means that he is willing to accept the suitor's world. ]

[Grid World: ...You are right, I am planning to create a home for my lover. ]

[A line of egrets: This is the problem. Your lover came into this world alone. He had no home. You gave him the feeling of home, so he wants to create a home for you, and you can't deprive him of his happiness. ]

[Grid World:...]

Bai Yan thought Jiang Zhan had been convinced, but not long after, he saw a new message sent.

[Grid World: Before I met him, I had no home for a long time. ]

Bai Yan was startled and looked up at Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Zhan happened to look over at the same time.

The two looked at each other for a long time and suddenly laughed together.