28

Chapter 28: After venting his anger,

Meng Dan put the music score on the table, took off his glasses and wiped them, feeling a little headache: "Should I consider taking back your Weibo account?"

Bai Yan said "um", not caring: "I don't care."

Meng Dan just said casually. Not to mention that now Bai Yan's image has been deeply rooted in people's hearts, things have been stirred up, and shutting up will not help. Simply speaking, she herself is not willing to be unhappy with the artists under her because of this kind of thing.

Besides, this online quarrel is not a bad thing for Bai Yan.

The premise is...

"Did you really write this piece of music?"

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows: "Sister Meng, don't you believe it?"

He couldn't produce any evidence. He brought Zhinao to this world, but Zhinao could never be shown to them.

Meng Dan put on her glasses, looked at him for a while, and then nodded: "I believe it."

She picked up the music sheet again, "I listened to all your songs. Your sense of music and musical talent are very high. Lin Both Nostalgia and Meng Feifei's studio have contacted each other. Do you plan to develop in this direction?"

Bai Yan said without hesitation: "No."

Meng Dan was a little surprised: "Why? There are talents and opportunities, but they are rare. ."

Bai Yan leaned back on the sofa, stretched his arms, and smiled slightly: "I like to be praised and noticed. So it's good to be an idol." This

was the first time Meng Dan encountered the word vanity. The person with the words clearly written on his face had a blank expression for a moment, and then he said: "To be an idol, singing is one part, and dancing is another part." "

Sister Meng, there's no way she doesn't know how intensively scheduled my dance classes are. ?"

Meng Dan knew it, so he wanted to confirm it with Bai Yan again.

Bai Yan has just made his debut, and everything is still in its infancy. The company's previously planned development path for him was to be temporarily assigned to rush to the shelves, which may not actually be suitable for Bai Yan.

Meng Dan also thought that since Bai Yan had shown his superb musical talent, he might as well take this opportunity to reformulate his development strategy.

Although they didn't get along for a long time, Meng Dan could already tell that Bai Yan had a crazy personality. In the art world, there is no problem with extreme personalities. The public is very tolerant of the artist himself and only sees the artist. There are no good works.

Normal people like Mozart and Beethoven would not be called "freaks". But they were able to create world-famous works, and these grotesque characters became the shining light around the stars.

But not idols.

In layman's terms, idols are actually a service industry that sells faces, singing, dancing, and services.

All the major agencies have gone through repeated scrutiny of the characters of their idols. Even if there are Zhong Erbin and Yan Ku, they have carefully avoided key elements to ensure that the personality is a point of attracting fans rather than persuasion. Point to retreat.

But Bai Yan...

Meng Dan thought, Bai Yan's character may not be something that can be manipulated casually.