25

Chapter 25 Do you have to pamper her well?

Bai Yan had just finished his morning dance class when he learned the news.

Because dancing is an area he has never been exposed to, he spends a lot of energy practicing dance every day.

After taking a sip of bionic pheromones in Jiang Zhan's office, Bai Yan passed through the estrus smoothly. He was full of energy and very happy. He also felt very happy after dancing all morning.

When Zhou Shenghua brought the news, Bai Yan had just finished taking a shower in the shower room of the dance studio, wiped his hair and came out. After listening to Zhou Shenghua's words, he said "oh" expressionlessly.

Although Zhou Shenghua didn't like Bai Yan's attitude, most of the time his interests were consistent with Bai Yan's. Before Bai Yan asked, he explained: "The company is investigating. As for public opinion issues, the public relations department will solve them. There may be areas where you need your cooperation.

" Yan threw the towel on the back of the chair: "What do you want to cooperate with?"

Zhou Shenghua heard Bai Yan's live adaptation of "Sunny Day, Sand Rain" and knew that Bai Yan did have a high talent in music, so he was confident about this public controversy. Very satisfied: "How many melodies do I need you to write? Or I can use the ones you have written before."

At this point, he couldn't help but hinted, "It would be great if Mr. Shi could clarify it for you."

The last time Shi Boxhang came over, Zhou Shenghua also got the news. He knew that the "Seventh Etude" that Shi Boxhang played on the anniversary was written by Bai Yan, and he looked at Bai Yan more highly.

Shi Boshang's achievements in music and art have already surpassed the public, and his words have more weight than ordinary people.

Bai Yan wiped his hands slowly and did not answer.

Zhou Shenghua was the first to be discouraged: "That's right, how could Mr. Shi talk about such a trivial matter?"

Bai Yan suddenly said: "Has Pei Shen checked?"

Zhou Shenghua's face turned pale and a trace of unnaturalness flashed across his face. : "Still checking."

Bai Yan put his arm on the table and blinked: "Brother Zhou, don't you still think about a bowl of water for this kind of thing?" "

..."

"If you are not willing to give up, I'll deal with him myself." Bai Yan stood up, brushed the wet hair on the back of his head, and reached for his coat.

Zhou Shenghua was stunned for a moment: "You?"

Bai Yan turned around and smiled at him: "What?"

Zhou Shenghua wanted to say, "How can you handle Pei Shen?" But he swallowed the words again.

Pei Shen was involved in private matters and was in contact with Qian Jiang Director. It was said that he had attracted two new resources. Zhou Shenghua also benefited a lot as Pei Shen's manager and really didn't want this matter to cause a big deal.

"We are all in the same group. You won't gain much if you are separated. Do you want to wear the hat of being narrow-minded and unyielding?"

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows: "But I am narrow-minded and unyielding."

Zhou Shenghua: " ..."

Bai Yan said this with a smile, but there was no trace of smile in his eyes.

Zhou Shenghua took a breath and realized that Bai Yan didn't make sense here. He was silent for a moment and reluctantly gave in: "I will handle it." Not