71

Chapter 71

After becoming terminally ill and "mutually proposing", Bai Yan returned to the Jiang family to raise the baby in peace and contentment.

His belly has begun to show a bit, and occasionally he has to cover his belly during live broadcasts.

Most people wouldn't think so far as to think that he is pregnant, but 80% of them would think that he has gained weight without managing his figure.

Although Bai Yan doesn't go out at home, he is busier than before.

Baizhou's current development momentum is very strong. Thanks to Bai Yan's advanced technology and Jiang Zhan's friendly analysis, their products quickly became popular online celebrity e-commerce products among users, and were quickly launched in the following months. With upgraded models and new models, we have gained a firm foothold in the market.

Precisely because it was the golden age of development, Bai Zhou's affairs were very complicated, and Bai Yan spent almost half of his day in remote meetings with Bai Zhou's senior management.

Peng Cheng, the "p most beautiful" who was attracted by Bai Yan, is now Bai Zhou's vice president. He is also very busy and complains: "Boss, can you come to the company to work?"

Bai Yan sorted out several contracts. Without raising his head: "What's wrong?"

"Our company is about to compete with Xinghai, and the boss has not shown up yet, which makes people very panicked!" Pengcheng was talking about a portable phone that will be launched in two months. Health monitor.

Xinghai Group happened to launch a similar product a few months ago. It just happened to be a hacker attack at the wrong time, and the health data of many users was almost leaked. The sales of this product were very poor, and it has not recovered yet.

Baizhou is targeting this part of the market.

"Xinghai Group is not a monopoly. There is nothing to fear from competition if it is healthy." Bai Yan put down the contract and raised his eyebrows slightly, "I am too famous to appear."

When Peng Cheng first learned that Bai Yan was Bai Yan , was also seriously surprised, but after becoming familiar with Bai Yan, he calmed down: "Isn't the boss not filming now?"

"I'm busy falling in love."

Peng Cheng: "..."

He is not chasing stars. , but is a star like Bai Yan so calm when it comes to love?

And he didn't work just to fall in love...

Peng Cheng was heartbroken: "Boss, you are too love-minded!" It was

the first time Bai Yan heard someone commenting on him like this, and he almost laughed out loud: "I think you are I don’t know what a real love brain looks like."

Peng Cheng wanted to say more, but suddenly noticed a tall man walking behind Bai Yan and quickly shut up.

Bai Yan seemed unaware: "Have you read all the data analyzed by Grid World before? After reading it, I will ask him to send you some more."

Peng Cheng originally didn't want to discuss company secrets when outsiders were around, but Bai Yan didn't care. , but couldn't help but answer: "We've almost finished reading it... Boss, why did you ask Gezi World to work so hard for us?"

Bai Yan thought for a while: "□□."

Peng Cheng: "..."

He just thought Bai Yan was joking, "Since you've got this job, why not just let Gezi World jump to us? I think there is no one in the country more awesome than us except Xinghai!"