3: Babbling

Secretary Fang came outside the Mermaid Suite one minute before eight o'clock and knocked politely on the door.

According to his past experience, Jiang, who is punctual almost to the second, will always open the door about 5 seconds after the knock on the door stops, and then start today's office work.

Unexpectedly, even after waiting for five more minutes today, Mr. Jiang still didn't come out.

Secretary Fang hesitated for a moment and made sure that there was no smell of toiletries left on his body before taking out his spare room key and opening the door.

He is Mr. Jiang's personal secretary, and he is usually given a backup room card when he is away from home.

The door to the mermaid room is on the second floor, and around a screen is the living room. The bathroom and bedroom are on the first floor.

The first thing Secretary Fang smelled after entering the door was a faint smell of vanilla.

——Mr. Jiang ordered vanilla aromatherapy last night?

Secretary Fang's idea was rejected the moment it crossed his mind.

He naturally knew how severe Jiang Zhan's mysophobia - especially his odor-related mysophobia could be. Not to mention aromatherapy, Jiang Zhan's sensitive sense of smell cannot accept even the ordinary fragrance of flowers and tea. If possible, he will do his best to ensure that the surrounding environment is free of any smell, so he has been used to the smell of custom Voe perfume since he was a child. Barely acceptable.

Secretary Fang closed the door and happened to see Jiang Zhan walking up the stairs.

"Mr. Jiang?"

Jiang Zhan's face was as frosty as ice, and his hair was still a little damp from fresh washing. He rubbed his neck with his hands, his eyebrows twisted together, and the temperature in the room seemed to drop to freezing point.

He walked to the sofa and sat down, gently rubbing his temples, holding a small blue earring on the tip of his other finger. After seeing Secretary Fang, he subconsciously held it in his hand: "Who tricked me last night? "

Secretary Fang was a little surprised by this question, but he quickly answered: "Four Young Masters sent a boy named Pei Shen and a girl named Taotao Taotao." "

Check Pei Shen."

"Yes."

Secretary Fang agreed, Thinking of the sudden smell of vanilla in the room, my thoughts changed slightly and I felt enlightened.

In order to beg for mercy, the fourth young master sent two people to Mr. Jiang, but Mr. Jiang refused without even seeing him. Now he asked him to investigate Pei Shen alone; he woke up a few minutes late uncharacteristically, and there was a strange smell in the room...

——Did Mr. Jiang... have an enlightenment last night?

This is really surprising.

In all the years he has been with Mr. Jiang, he has never seen anyone with Jiang Zhan. It stands to reason that with Jiang Zhan's status, there are as many people as crucian carp crossing the river dreaming of holding his thigh and ascending to heaven. However, their Jiang Zhan is an advanced level ten mysophobia patient and is particularly sensitive to smells. Even his relatives cannot tolerate even a little bit of it. The smell exists, let alone a stranger.

What kind of profound demon was this last night that could actually make a living monk break his precepts?

Secretary Fang moved his nose, feeling the scent of vanilla lingering in the air.