82

Chapter 82 Permanent Mark

Jiang Zhan spent one night quickly finishing this bloody Mary Sue novel, and his expression was a little dazed.

Jiang Du often came over during dinner and was concerned about his brother's amnesia: "Brother, how are you today?"

Jiang Zhan said coldly: "Is it your turn to ask about my affairs?"

Jiang Du: "..."

Jiang Du: "Brother, what's wrong with you? Huh?"

Jiang Zhan came to his senses and coughed: "Nothing."

Then he turned around and went to the study with a straight face.

Jiang Du was a little worried, so he followed him to the study: "Brother, are you okay?"

Bai Yan could hear clearly just now by standing next to the handrail staircase, and couldn't help laughing: "It's okay, your brother is just a little bit into the drama."

Jiang Du was a little confused: " What's the point?"

Jiang Zhan paused and looked at Bai Yan.

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows, paused for a moment, and then said with a smile: "There is a script to be filmed. I can't figure out the character or the character. Please ask A Zhan to help with the scene."

Jiang Zhan remained calm and breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Du scratched his head, feeling something was wrong.

Jiang Zhan hasn't recovered his memory yet, how can he act opposite Bai Yan?

Jiang Zhan didn't give him a chance to ask further questions. He turned around and went to Xiaobai's baby room on the pretext of seeing if Xiaobai needed to change his diaper or pee his pants.

Bai Yan held back his laughter and followed him, watching Jiang Zhan sitting next to Xiao Bai, leaning against the door frame and saying with a smile: "How do you feel?"

Jiang Zhan was silent for a moment, and then replied: "A bit brainwashed."

His mind was full now. Bloody misunderstandings, love and hatred.

Many plots made him feel extremely familiar, as if he had seen them somewhere before.

In contrast, Jiang Zhan finally distinguished the difference between "memory" and "sense of immediate sight".

The past that accidentally appeared in his mind and Bai Yan's were all scenes "seen" from the first perspective; and the immediate sense of the plots of these novels and the perspectives were messy, and some even had only a vague sense of perspective. Impression, not even a scene.

Jiang Zhan breathed a long sigh of relief.

Next time you think about something, you don’t have to let go of doubts and plot conflicts.

Bai Yan asked deliberately: "Do you want to continue reading?"

Jiang Zhan refused without hesitation: "No."

The bloody Mary Su novel is very harmful!

...

When Bai Yan went to take a shower in the evening, Jiang Zhan carefully flipped through the chat records of "Grid World" and "A Line of Egrets".

He had just glanced at it last time, and now he could study it carefully.

Bai Yan came out of the shower and saw Jiang Zhan playing back the chat history. He came over and said, "How are you? How much do you remember?"