31

Chapter 31: A Piano Music

There is a dance floor in the middle of the banquet hall, and a special band plays. Of course, if guests bring their own musicians, the banquet hall also offers a variety of musical instrument options.

Jiang Zhan didn't like being too close to others and never danced. He found a place to sit alone and quietly watched the men and women dancing on the dance floor, seemingly absent-mindedly.

Secretary Fang was a little worried when he saw this, and asked in a low voice: "Mr. Jiang, what's wrong?"

Could it be that Mr. Jiang smelled something bad again?

Jiang Zhan shook his head and said nothing.

He just had a strange thought that such a gorgeous and dazzling ballroom should be particularly suitable for a dazzling person.

Those present now are all celebrities in the business world, many of whom are investors in the entertainment industry. On the one hand, if you have a good vision, the income from filming or admiring people will be hugely profitable. On the other hand, it can also provide a little break from the daily busy work life.

Of course, there are also those like Jiang Du who are rushing to support him.

Jiang Zhan can guarantee that if Bai Yan appears here, he will never encounter the last situation. With his outstanding appearance and talent, he will definitely attract everyone's attention and attract a lot of investment.

If Huangxing wants to secure resources for an artist, it also depends on whether the investor knows the person.

——But Bai Yan actually refused.

It was the first time that Jiang Zhan considered an outsider so carefully, but he was rejected.

Wronged.

accurate.

Jiang Zhan closed his eyes and recalled the plot in "The Boss Runs Away from His Wife: I Want to Run Away".

He has almost finished reading this book and has entered the late stage of pampering.

It is clearly stated in the book that when the boss gives his beloved wife money and takes her to attend important occasions, the beloved wife will be very happy.

Why is this Bai Yan?

I just ignored him for a few days, why did I give up so quickly?

So lacking in perseverance!

Jiang Zhan pressed the back of his neck and suddenly heard a familiar and brisk melody, like the tinkling of spring water. Instead of rushing into the sea, it merged into the starry sky.

"Seventh Etude".

Jiang Zhan had heard Shi Boxhang play before, but this time it was obviously not his uncle.

Different people play music in different styles. Shi Boshang was steady and gentle, with faith and respect for music; while the pianist was flamboyant and willful, as free as an eagle flying in the sky, spreading its wings across the clouds and touching the sky.

It is a completely different style from Shi Boshang.

Except for Jiang Zhan, the other guests were also stunned.

They have all heard the "Seventh Etude" more or less, but currently there is only one version by Shi Boshang. They have never heard such a different style but such a heart-catching piece.

This style seems to really bring out the charm of the Seventh Etude.

Everyone subconsciously looked up at the sky.