48

Chapter 48 The Vixen

When the filming of "Swordsman Plum Wine" started, Bai Yan appeared on the set in high spirits.

The production director was surprised when he saw Bai Yan's happy face. He smiled and said, "Did Mr. Bai have any happy events recently? Are you so happy?" "

Can you tell?" Bai Yan touched his chin. He smiled and said, "It's nothing, I'm just full."

The production director looked at Bai Yan in surprise, and then showed a look of realization: "Is it body management? It's so hard."

Bai Yan coughed: " It's okay, but I didn't eat enough before."

The production director nodded understandingly: "Before, my wife controlled me to lose weight, but I couldn't eat to my heart's content."

The two people were chatting incoherently, and the production director looked at Two people came over there and hurriedly pulled Bai Yan over: "Let me introduce the male lead and female lead to you."

Bai Yan knew that the production director was kind enough to help him introduce contacts, so he followed him with a smile.

"This is Wei Cun, and this is Qin Hua." The production director introduced Bai Yan to the male and female lead, "This is Bai Yan. We are all filming in the same crew, so we are so close."

Wei Cun has thick eyebrows and big eyes, He started out as a tough guy in military dramas, but later switched to idol dramas because his looks were too cute. With his temperament honed in military dramas, he became a popular male lead.

Qin Hua is one of the hottest celebrities in recent years. Among the popular actresses, she relies on her acting skills steadily. Although she is not the most popular among them, her reputation and popularity have always been good.

"Kensu Plum Wine" chose these two actors with the intention of filming seriously and not fooling around.

Wei Cun and Qin Hua have both been in the industry for a few years, and they are both seniors to Bai Yan. Bai Yan took the initiative to greet them politely.

Wei Cun was a little aloof, and he just said "hmm" lightly, seeming a little cold.

In comparison, Qin Hua was more enthusiastic and said with a smile: "I have heard a lot about your reputation. Now when I look at it, Bai Yan looks much better than in the photos."

Bai Yan was very modest: "Not as good as Senior Qin."

Bai Yan is only tough on those who are hostile to him. Qin Huan is kind and he is kind; Wei Cun is cold and he is cold too.

Wei Cun seemed to despise their warm relationship and went to the corner by himself with a cold face.

The production director scratched his forehead, which had few hairs, and muttered: "Wasn't Wei Cun very humble before? What happened to him today?" "

Don't worry about him." Qin Huan smiled, " Who knows what's wrong with him? Maybe he's fallen out of love? He's taking it out on others."

Wei Cun heard this clearly without suppressing his voice, and his face darkened and became gloomier.

Bai Yan subtly felt the awkwardness between Qin Hua and Wei Cun, so he calmly took a step back: "Then I'll go back and read the script first."

No matter what happened between Qin Hua and Wei Cun No matter what, he didn't want to be used as a gunman.

And although Qin Hua was very kind when he spoke to him, Bai Yan could still feel that Qin Hua's eyes were a little subtle when he looked at him, and it didn't look like complete kindness.