20

Chapter 20 Little White Flower Characters

There were four small bathrooms in the presidential suite. After simply cleaning them, Jiang Zhan blew his hair with a hair dryer and saw Bai Yan lying next to him.

After bathing, Bai Yan's body had a hint of shower gel scent, and more of it was still the rich vanilla scent.

Jiang Zhan was sensitive to smells. He frowned when he smelled the hint of shower gel, but he was thinking about Bai Yan who had to put on perfume after taking a bath. How much did he like the smell of vanilla?

——And the current vanilla smell seems to have no charming effect...

Bai Yan's low voice suddenly sounded in his ears: "Mr. Jiang, continue?"

Jiang Zhan's hand shook: "What continue?"

Bai Yan blinked, his white palms He gently touched Jiang Zhan's shoulder and tapped on the tooth mark: "This is it."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Want more?

Jiang Zhan shook his hand, put down the hair dryer calmly, and said with a straight face: "Did you use shower gel?"

Bai Yan nodded without knowing why.

"I hate this smell." Jiang Zhan stood up and walked farther away, and said calmly, "I still have work today. I'll leave first."

He took two steps away, but didn't hear Bai Yan's expected voice of condolences, and subconsciously He glanced back.

Bai Yan stood there with his shoulders hanging down and his hands held by his sides. Two lines of transparent tears had rolled down his beautiful face. His dark gray eyes were full of grievances and he stared blankly at Jiang Zhan.

Actually cried.

Jiang Zhan was stunned for a moment and stopped. He didn't know what to do for a moment.

The impression of Bai Yan in his mind has always been that of a proactive, passionate and cheerful person. He dared to come directly to his door to sign a maintenance contract, dared to stop in front of the elevator and give him his room card, dared to pester him all night long... He just didn't expect that he A word of rejection could actually make him cry on the spot.

Jiang Zhan reflected for a moment on whether the tone of what he just said was too harsh.

Bai Yan was still standing there, pursed his lips, and tears were still dripping. He only wiped them with his hands and said nothing.

The look of holding it in like this makes people even more distressed.

Jiang Zhan let out a long breath and softened his attitude: "What do you want?"

Bai Yan moved his lips, raised his head a little aggrieved and expectantly, and whispered: "Stay with me..."

Jiang Zhan Zhan was stunned for a moment, then looked at Bai Yan's tearful eyes, and repeated the words "The company still has something to do" in his mouth twice, but couldn't say it.

In the final analysis, he was clearly the one who supported Bai Yan, but so far he has not given him any benefits. Bai Yan even took the initiative to book a room and specifically chose the most expensive presidential suite; Bai Yan himself did not care about him at all. The rejection was actually extremely enthusiastic, and now she just wanted him to stay with her...

Jiang Zhan didn't know what other people's little lovers were like, but he knew that under normal circumstances Canary wouldn't care so much about the sponsor. .

Jiang Zhan closed his eyes, sighed, and sat down resignedly: "I'll stay."

Bai Yan raised his head happily, and before he spoke, he heard Jiang Zhan continue, "But I still have to work."