39

Chapter 39 Who goes up and who comes down?

The old housekeeper sent Dr. Xu away. He was a little worried and walked up the stairs to the third floor. Then he heard a "duang" sound, as if the door was slammed.

The old housekeeper's heart tightened and he quickened his pace. He turned the corner and saw Jiang Zhan standing in front of the door of Bai Yan's guest room, with a confused expression on his face.

The old housekeeper asked tentatively: "Mr. Jiang?"

Jiang Zhan came back to his senses, quickly put away the expression on his face, and said "hmm" expressionlessly.

"Why are you here?" The old housekeeper glanced at the closed door, "Did Mr. Bai make you unhappy?"

Jiang Zhan's hand that was about to push the door paused slightly, and then put it down pretending to be nonchalant: "No, Bai Yan is asleep."

He turned around and ordered, "Don't let anyone disturb him first, prepare lunch."

The old housekeeper followed the order and followed Jiang Zhan, hesitated for a moment, and then asked: "Mr. Jiang, this Mr. Bai... ...Is he the one that Fourth Young Master likes?"

Jiang Zhan was silent for a moment and nodded.

"This, this..." the old butler moved his lips, "Isn't this appropriate?"

The old butler's mind flashed around with the bloody drama of the brothers' feud.

Jiang Zhan glanced at him: "Jiangdu is not suitable for Bai Yan."

The old housekeeper was silent for a moment.

Although he grew up watching Jiang Du, he has to say that Jiang Du is really not suitable for Mr. Bai... No, it should be said that Jiang Du is not suitable for anyone at all.

But that's not the point.

The old housekeeper looked at Jiang Zhan who completely ignored brotherly feelings and stood on Bai Yan's side. He swallowed what he wanted to say and just sighed in his heart.

——It’s so beautiful that it harms the country!

How charming is this Mr. Bai that makes both Jiang brothers so fascinated?

...

Bai Yan was lying on the bedside, his cheeks still stained with a trace of blush, and he had a headache and rubbed his temples.

Just now he tried to talk nice, act cute and pretend to be pitiful, but Jiang Zhanlang was so heartbroken that he just knew how to hold him and comfort him - comfort him like a ghost!

Bai Yan resisted the urge to stun Jiang Zhan directly with the electric current in his gloves, but was so angry that he knocked Jiang Zhan out first.

In order to find something to distract his attention, Bai Yan went online to check out the follow-up to yesterday's concert.

Huangxing Media arranged it very well. The last thing they gave was a photo projection, which could satisfy the fans' expectations without having to show up in person.

Nowadays, all the talk on the Internet is about Bai Yan's wonderful performance at the concert, and almost no one mentioned that he didn't show up at the end.

Bai Yan felt a little relieved, thought about it, and sent a message to Meng Dan.

During working hours, Meng Dan called quickly: "How are you? Are you feeling better?"

Bai Yan was startled for a moment, and then he realized that Secretary Fang had probably asked for leave for him: "Well, I have a slight fever."

"I'm here . Which hospital?"