ACCISMUS~ CHAPTER THIRTY THREE| REDHANDED

The two was watching a movie on the television in the Guest room. Catherine's back rested on the headboard, Dwhyte who was supposed to be awake, instead was sleeping. She smiled down at him as every time she touched him, he would respond even in his sleepy state with the analogy that he was 'resting his eyes', she couldn't help but gush at how careless he could be. It was like he wasn't trying to hide the fact that he was dead ass.

She had looked down at him, facial muscles relaxed, Catherine took in every detail of him, his eyes shaped down to the structure of his hairline. He seemed at ease. She tested her luck and reached down, she caught her flowing hair in her hand before it fell on him and inched closer to him, he licked his lips when she placed hers down, and grinned when he didn't say anything. Catherine stole a kiss from him.

Yup, he was sleeping.

She got a blanket for them both, got around the other side where he could hug her and snuggled into the warmth. Dwhyte was a heavy sleeper, if anything they'd catch up in the morning. They spoke, they laugh and they bonded. This man had meant so much to her in such a short time. He was very articulate with his intentions, confident but shy, and most of all the way he communicated.

She didn't want to feel like she was rushing anything. He made her motivated and just some thoughts that never came to her once mind before, or probably ever, rushed by the minute. It made her anxious but enthusiastic. The feeling of falling in love again was so real. It was refreshing to possess these feeling another time as she though it wasn't romantically possible. The thoughts like-

Like family, actually putting work at the side and focus on love, like going out and experiencing things. Capturing moments and turning them into bundles of joy. Catherine prattled mentally as she had considered herself a career woman. Had dedicated to life to a better quality of life not only for herself but the people around her. From a family that was poverty stricken, she had made a promise to herself that she wanted to be financially independent, never need or crave anything. And having all the resources to satisfy herself.

Now she wanted to hold love.

Darius was her first love. He was a man that wanted family but they had different priorities at that times of their lives. Consequently it ended there. They still remained friends even up until now, he had a lovely wife and a son soon going to high school.

Kennedy came when she was just in her prime. At first she met him through a mutual friend. He was arrogant but still retain a level of charm that made her attracted to him. Their break-up was messy and the media took everything out of proportion. Kennedy fed the media rumors and it was no other way, but to end it, that was the closest she went to marriage.

She felt Dwhyte's arm wrapped around her waist, he pulled her flush against him. He release an unconscious breath in the back of her neck, the hairs stood up but it wasn't from aversion. Her heart was beating erratically, her thoughts went impure, and she had to pinch herself. It was the feeling that warmed her entire body toes tingling, it made her gushy.

His hand running small circles around her navel, she shifted again.

No, stop it!

Catherine had to scold her body for acting like this. It had been a while and the small things.... The small things. This man was doing her no justice. Whether it was intentional or not, she just couldn't help it. But soon, Dwhyte stopped, confused she turned around, only to see him already looking at her.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

"I thought you were uncomfortable."

She shook her head with a smile. If anything, she was too comfortable. Dwhyte looked down, her thighs squeezed tight together with an obvious blush on her face. Dwhyte started to laugh, his laugh echoed throughout the bedroom as he pulled her down on him. At first she was embarrassed. His eyes held so much scrutiny she had to shy away from his gaze.