ACCISMUS~ CHAPTER 40- A PLACE CALLED HOME

The brothers were in Dwhyte's room getting ready. The entire space scented of different body sprays. Jacobi took up Dwhyte's cologne and literally showered in it. He almost finished an entire bottle, he lucky he was blood, or else-

"Bro, chill out. Now you'll have both of us out here smelling alike." Dwhyte scrunched his face up, Jacobi rolled his eyes.

"Dwhyte, let me break it to you bro-" Dwhyte turned to face the third oldest, he already knew he was going to say something petty. "It was never that serious." Jacobi said with a sarcastic kissy face.

"I know you ain't got that attitude from Miss Angela." Dwhyte hissed.

"Naw. I got it from your pops."

"Okay, I saw what you did there."

Dwayne was laughing the entire time and he finally dressed and tucked his phone in his pocket after shooting a text to his wife. The two are extremely chatty ain't no way. Two chipmunks in a bag of peanuts.

"You sure Khelani will be cool with you coming to the club?" Dwhyte asked him as he indeed had a special respect for her. That woman is so kind and mannerly, he would beat his own brother if he ever did something to hurt her. Trust.

"She cool. Plus, she know I only got eyes for her sexy ass." Dwhyte grinned, he knew the feeling. He knew the feeling indeed.

"Ryan, which friend did you say invited you?"

And it made everyone stop and turn to him.

"Y'all chill. I met this dude like few days ago. He said his boss owns it and she don't mind him having friends there."

"So he just casually invited you to the club? You don't find that suspicious?" Dwhyte didn't grow up with the guys much but he feels like Ryan was the reckless one and he was a rude kid, no questions asked.

"Nah, chill. He's cool. I know I'm tall, dark and handsome but chill-"

Everyone started to laugh.

"If you don't get you 45'- big- box-television-antenna-ass- out of my room in the next five minutes."

Everyone laughed out again, Ryan with his little mumble on how this is bullying, pulled on his boots and hurried to catch up with them downstairs. The car left the driveway and the four of them was on the road.

Dwhyte and Dwayne in the front and the twins in the back, the car drove out of Plum Lane and through to Trafalgar Road. Mount Pottrie was busy during these times.

"I'm the designated driver tonight because I'm not drinking." And they knew that he had stopped doing alcohol for a while now and he didn't mind. They made the final turn off and soon Dwayne was looking for a parking stop but the place looked jam-packed. Woman in their sheer dresses, heels so tall they could break a motherfucker.

The long line outside as people were still waiting, Ryan with his arrogant ass passed them and started talking to a guy up front. Dwayne was scrolling and Jacobi was too far checking out the women to see the interaction.

Ryan was somewhat flirting with the dude and was shock to see them kissing. They separated and the signal from his brother that had the rest stepping forward. Dwhyte was allowed to enter and he shook hands with Ryan's 'friend'.

The music started blasting and the unknown man followed them to the bar where he got a seat too. He was introduces as Khalil.

"Sup." And "nice to meet you." was randomly muttered among the men.

"These dude are my bros. I invite them, hope you don't mind."

"It's chill. First time here guys?"

"Yea." Everyone mentioned in sync, the glasses were getting piled, Dwhyte decline the drink.