ACCISMUS- CHAPTER 36- SLEEPLESS

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRSION. AGAIN THIS CHAPTER IS FOR AUDIENCES ABOVE THE AGE OF 18!! PLEASE GUYS DONT READ IF YOU'RE A CHILD.  BE DISCIPLINED. 

ME NAH CORRUPT NOBODY PICKNEY, OH!!!

He tossed and turned the entire night.

Didn't get an ounce of sleep.

The bed was huge and he, being who he was slept in the exact middle. Whichever direction he turned there was a huge gap. Big and empty, since the divorce he was making a good effort of sleeping by himself. He was getting used to it, but now, it had gotten harder.

He spent most of his night at Cat's but since all this it was the hardest he didn't know how he got through the night yesterday- maybe it was the fact that he was exhausted.

He really didn't want to interrupt her. Or worst text when she was sleeping. Dwhyte took up his phone and glanced at her contact and received a notification that "PHATTIE was active". Shit, he glanced at the time, just thirty minutes!

It felt like the entire night. He had being tossing for just thirty-freaking minutes,

Ain't no way!

PHATTIE is typing...

She sent a message asking why he was still up, he reacted with a shrug emoji. He laughed to himself, wondering what would happen if by chance she saw what he had added her contact as. She texted that she was coming over. His eyes bulged literally. Dwhyte jumped from the bed and adjusted some staff around his hotel room.

He opened the door when she knocked. She had a bunch of snacks in her hand and a cowboy hat on her head.

"Goofball. Where you got this?" he pulled it from her head, her thick curls fell on her shoulders.

She was snacking, her company made him finally want to sleep. Her feet rested on his thigh as he laid on his back facing the ceiling.

"I texted in the group, we'll meet in the lounge tomorrow to do a final run-through of the documents, and then come to a decision. And then go to Kennedy's the day after." He nodded, she placed a crisp in his mouth, and Dwhyte ate without even opening his eyes.

She placed another one and when he was about to bite she shoved it into hers with a laugh.

"Girl, your thick ass play too much." He squeeze her thigh. "Come 'ere." She swatted him. She knew those lidded eyes. All too well.

"Dwhyte don't be looking at me like that." He laughed as she was red as tomatoes.

"Like how?" He wanted her to say what she was thinking. The smirk played at his lips as her watched her stumble over her words. She could be so innocent yet so naughty.

"Like you wanna-" she side-eyed him, he laughed. He knew what she meant, of course. Yes, and no. He ain't just wanna fuck. He wants to make sweet love to this woman. Sweet love, that he readjusted her wiring. Her body would react to him in ways that no one else could. He felt himself getting hard, had to then shift his thoughts to something else.

"Get your mind out the trenches." She slapped him again, damn this woman was abusive. And he loved it. She massaged the spot though, as he said. The only woman that could do little crazy stuff and get away with it. He pulled her up to his spot after she drank her water.

"You sure no crumb not on the bed?"

"I'm not a messy eater." She pushed his shoulder as she went under the blanket. "Weird ass." He laughed, as she snuggled closer towards him.