Chapter 63 - Teaming Up with the Citizens.

Chapter 63 – Teaming Up with the Citizens.

Wheeler's Office
Vertigo Town, Arlington County, VA
Tuesday, May 12, 2076
11:34 EST GMT-5

Aurora: After uncovering whatever we knew, we hurried back to Vertigo Town, and reached Wheeler's office. Ace didn't feel that we should waste anymore time, that we should just bring the culprit responsible to be brought to justice, and also bring down Kilmann and the mutant leader.

"This is it, guys!" Ace told us. "We must confront Kilman, but first, we must speak with Wheeler."

"Wheeler will see you now!" said the receptionist robot.

We entered the office.

"Oh, great. You're back?" Wheeler asked. "How was Mars?"

"We almost died up there!" exclaimed Ace. "We know who's behind this, and I feel Gallagher is still alive, and was the buffoon, who left me for dead in that bunker."

"How sure can you be it is him?" asked Wheeler. "Gallagher supposedly was presumed dead."

"How sure can you be it was not him?" said Ace. "You just said he was presumed dead, not actually dead."

"Listen closely, Ace. And mark my words, you don't want to do this!" said Wheeler.

"What I want to do, you don't know Wheeler. I'm going to confront the enemies." Ace was adamant.

"Austin, you're not going alone." I then spoke up. "Up until now, I've always stood by your side and had your back. Now I'll stay even then."

"Likewise, I won't let either of you go." Ranger said.

"You can't go without a new weapon, and backup." Wheeler said. "Trust me on this. We can help."

"We?" Ace asked.

"All of us!" said Wheeler.

He then pointed to the door. We saw Nelson, Ross, and even more. We then walked out of the office building. We saw, it was every citizen in Vertigo Town, and citizens of Jordan City.

"When do we leave?" asked Shelley.

"Right now!" answered Ace.