3

Noella

Pff, it's the day today. My dad is standing in front of me and I have to go. I actually have to go because in like hour and half I leave. "Well bye dad," I say and he pulls me into a hug. "Goodbye sweetheart. Text me or mom when you arrive there," he says and I nod. "I'll," I say and he smiles. He lets go of me and I get my luggage with me. I wave at him and he keeps on waving at me. I walk into the check in and put my two suitcases on the band. Check them in and the man smiles at me. "Where are you going?" He asks me. "Amsterdam," I say and he nods. "Really nice and great place. Enjoy," he says and I smile back. I walk further towards the security.

I got through the security within 20 minutes, quite quickly tho. Which is very impressive and I walk towards the Starbucks to get some coffee and also a snack. Maybe look into some little stores to walk around. But I don't think I have the time for it. I see the Starbucks in front of me and I walk a bit faster. It's already quite late, I just saw the time in front of me at my watch. I have 50 minutes left.

I fell down on the ground. "Godver," I hear a male voice. I get up slowly and the dude gets up too. "I'm sorry," I apologize and he makes eye contact with me. "Look what happened?" He freaks out. His hoodie is all wet, of his water, mine clothes are wet as well. "It's your water," I say and he rolls with his eyes. His eyes are so unique. I never seen a color like it before. "You should look out, look before you walk around," he says and moves away from me. What kind of a dick was that?

I get my coffee and a snack. "Thank you so much," I say and the man behind the bar smiles towards me. "Have fun," he says and I chuckle. I told him where I'm going to, because he asked me where the journey was going to? So why not tell him, I mean there's nothing that could go wrong right? I take a seat and have my breakfast as peaceful as I like.I watch a video from Taylor swift on YouTube. Literally the definition of iPad kid. Well I don't car, let me please.

I check my watch and I bite on my lip. Fuck, I have 10 minutes left. I get up quickly and I ran as a huge idiot over the airport to catch my flight. What if I miss the flight, how stupid can you be? I arrive at the right gate and I let them see my ticket. "You're luckily lady. You're the last one," the steward smiles. I sigh of relief and walk towards the plane. I got business tickets, don't ask me why. Well actually my dad got them for me. He wanted me to have the most comfortable flight I ever took in my life. My dad is a lawyer, he's quite rich and knows what he wants in his life. Everything he manifest came out. Maybe I should start manifest too? I manifest I sit next to a handsome or cute dude. I walk through the plane and greet the staff for the upcoming 7 hours or so.

"Over there miss," the steward points at a seat which is still empty. I smile and I walk towards me seat. It's the right one, I check on my ticket and it is. I look down and see a dude sitting next to me. I pull of my jacket and I put it above me. He looks up and looks at me. I recognize the eyes, oh my god, you're kidding me. He rolls with his eyes and looks out of the window instead. I just say nothing and sit down. It's so akward. Someone closes the door and the staff of KLM start doing their restrictions.

"Still I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I try to apologize. "It's fine," he mutters and put his headphone on. He starts working on his laptop or something and I close my eyes for a second. How can I make this even more like a hell? Or make it more like it's supposed to fail. I also try to catch my breathe and get my breathe under control. I need to relax a bit. I sprinted down that hallway to catch this plane on time. So much stress for absolutely nothing.

After a few minutes we start taxing and I see a text from Charlotte.

Charlotte: hi Noella, listen to me. I've thinking about it for the whole night about yesterday. I shouldn't have been that rude or angry towards a server and shouldn't let you alone for a guy. I'm really sorry and I know you're know somewhere in the plane and probably won't see this until tomorrow but I hope you can rethink about our friendship and give me a second change.

I bite on my lip and feel a tear rolling down my cheek. Why is it hurting me if it shouldn't hurt me at all. Because my inner voice said it so many times that she's acting weird, that she does this all the time and I keep forgiving her. It has to stop. Stop hurting yourself my inner voice screams at me.

"Are you okay?" The guy next to me asks. I look at him and give him a what the fuck look. First, he's saying all kind of things to me for spoiling his drink while I was more wet than he was, and now he's being kind and asking me how I feel? Are you kidding me? "I'm fine," I say and wipe away a tear and he just stares at me. It becomes quiet. "You're not," he says. "Can you please shut the funk up and let me feel my fucked up life at this moment?" I ask him and he nods. "Alright," he mutters and looks away. The audacity he has.