35

Noella

I put my hair in a ponytail and look behind me. He is still asleep and I chuckle softly. He's sleeping so cute. I walk out of the room and come down downstairs. I see his mom making breakfast and I greet her. Everyone is awake actually except my boyfriend. "Noella,, look!" Louis says excited and shows me these show pictures. Oh my god, they really look so cool and amazing. There's some much emotion to see on these pictures.

I take a good swim and I see Laura already enjoying the water. I smile softly and just relax. I do really love my life right now. "I'm so happy you guys made up," Laura tells me and I smile softly. "Me too. I really love him," I say and feel my heart beating so quick. Only talking about him. "He's asleep?" She asks and looks around if she can't see Martin. "Yeah, he was totally knocked out of the last couple of days. Did he had sleep when we were in a break?" I ask her. "Barely," Laura answers and I nod. He really much needed that sleep than.

Karin calls us to the table, breakfast is ready. She just loves to make breakfast, nobody forces her but she just loves to do it. We all sit down and I put a blouse form Martin around me. "Where is Martijn?" Gerard asks. "Asleep," I answer and he nods. We're all have started with dinner and we hear someone walking downstairs. The doors opens and a walking beauty is walking in. "Hey everybody," Martijn greets them, still yawning. "Hey goodmorning," his mom chuckles. He nods and I get ip, "sit here babe," I say and he nods. I grab another chair but he has a better idea and takes me with him. "You can sit on my lap," he doesn't bother. I chuckle and I sit on his lap. I go though his hair, it's a bit funky hairstyle. I giggle softly and press a kiss on his cheek. He is having his breakfast and I feel like a burn to him, he barely can eat normal while he has me on his lap. "I can grab a chair myself," I say and he shake his head. "Just stay here," he say and his head leans on my chest. "I love you," he whispers softly and I smile.

After eating breakfast I'm just chilling on the couch, Martin was busy with making music and changing his clothes. I'm just curious about anything that will happen for this upcoming year. I'm already making my vision board for this year and set my goals. I really would like to go back to sporting at the gym and eating healthy for example. Less wine for me, I really need to try that out.

"Noella," I hear my name and I turn around. I see someone walking of the stairs and he smiles at me. "Are you coming?" He asks me and I get a bit confused. "Where to?" I ask him and he chuckles softly. "On a date?" He asks me and I smile softly. I get up and look at my outfit, it is kinda cute but not cute enough for a date. I should change. "Have a second," I say and he shake his head. "Nope, You're coming with me right now. You don't have to change yourself," he smiles. "Really?" I ask him and he nods. "We're away," he says and his mom smiles. "Have fun," she says and he takes my hand, where are walking out of the house.

He set a nice date for us. "What are we going to do?" I ask him and he chuckles. "A little surprise for you," he smiles and there's a taxi standing outside. "Let's go," he says and I smile softly. We both greet the driver and he tells us about Phuket and how beautiful it is, Martin smiles and he agrees. I don't know what this is gonna be.

After a drive of something like 15 minutes drive we stop and get out. Martin smiles and he takes my hand. Where the hell are we going too? "I found it last year when ideas here and I want it to show you how beautiful this place is," he smiles softly and we walk through the bushes and over a very small path.

🌴

He pushes a bush away and my breathe is taken away. This is very beautiful and stunning place. It's a beautiful waterfall with amazing green around it. It fully surrounded with green, so you barely can see any other people. He let me admire the beauty around it and wrap my arms around him. "I love you," I say and he smiles. "Let's take a swim," he smiles and he seeks for something in a bag. "I don't have a bikini with me," I say. "Here you go," he says and gives me a bikini. He's literally the sweetest. "Over there you can change," he says and points to a little place where there are toilets. So there are sometimes people here, why otherwise there would be a toilet here in the middle of a jungle or so?

I have change myself and see my boyfriend swimming around. "Come on, it's really nice," he smiles and I carefully walk in. It's kinda cold and he swims over to me. I smile shortly and he takes my hand. "Come on, babe," he says and kisses my stomach. I'm coming with him and I swim with him. "Should we kiss by the waterfall?" He asks and I chuckle. "That sounds so cheesy," I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

Just in front of the waterfall he wraps his arms around me, one hand is touching my ass. I honestly don't mind. Our lips touch each other and he lifts me up. "Oh my god," I whisper and he chuckles too. "I love you, Noella. So much," he mutters while kissing me, "I love you too," I whisper and enjoy his lips all over my neck and shoulder.