12

Noella

I bite on a lip and he chuckles. "That uhm," he mutters and our noses touches each other. We stop the kiss and he smiles softly at me,wow, what was this? I feel my heart beating so quickly and like crazy. "was mine lip," he ends his sentence with and I feel myself gasping. Oh my god, No Noella. What have you done? inexperienced person doing this?

His eyes are looking up and down, constantly and I feel so exposed for some reason. "Can you stop looking," I say and he looks away towards the windows. I have kissed someone. "It wasn't supposed to happen," I say and I hear him coughing. "Uhm okay," he mutters and is still kind of coughing. I get up and I walk away to the kitchen. I grab some water to drink, I need a chill moment. I need a moment to reflect.

"What are we?" He asks me. "Just friends, alright?" I say it kinda rude, "there's no we to begin with. Just friends who accidentally shared a kiss," I tell him. He nods and gets up as well. He walks towards me and I feel myself becoming so nervous. "Than we're friends," he says and I nod. "You can join us for working out. Next Tuesday, if you're able too?" He asks me and I nod. "I'll be there and smash your ass," I say and he chuckles. "Noway, that ain't possible." He says and flexes his muscles on me. "Look at them, I'm quite strong you know Noella," he chuckles. The way my name rolls so easily over his tongue. "I'll smash that ego of yours," I smile jubilant. "Oh that's mean," he says and I roll with my eyes. "Did you have to go on your busiest time of the year you told me," I say and frown my eyebrows. "Yes indeed. Well goodbye then," he says and open his arms for a hug.

I hug him back and I lean wit(my head against his torso, hearing his heart beat. smelling the way he smells. He smells so good. "Till Tuesday," he says and I nod, "till Tuesday," I say and he lets go of me. His hands disappeared from my back and he leaves my apartment.

I walk towards the window and see him leaving my apartment, he walks towards the centrum and he has put on a capuchon. He walks quite fast though before I know he disappeared into a little street. I catch my breathe and my heart bests like it has never beaten so much. I don't know what I did. Surely one thing, I kissed a guy. My friet ever kiss with a guy, I shared it with him. He must feel luckily to know he got my first kiss.
He probably won't mind cause I'm just a another simple girl and besides that we're friends. We can't date. We absolutely can't. We don't catch feelings for each other.

🪩

It's a little week later. Marin had been very busy over the last couple days so there was barely contact between us. But today it's Tuesday and I'm gonna beat his ass at the gym today. I change myself in sport clothes already and fill up my water bottle. Ready to go, I guess. I nod in myself and I cycle towards the gym. I hate cycling after the gym, my muscles hurt so much.

I aardige at the gym and I see Martin and that friend of his called Menno? Standing next to each other talking. "Look who we have there," Martin says smiling. I smile back and give him a hug. Menno has a face I can't explain into words. "She's gonna best my ass," Martin says laughing. "I will definitely," I say with high confidence. "Than we gotta start," Menno says and we start working out. I put my bag into a locker and follow the guys.

We're in a much quieter space than the whole gym. "It's so peaceful here. Amazing," I say and start my sets with hip thrusts. "Well that's simply because of ma-"nothing in particular," Martin interrupts Menno and Menno gives him a confused gaze. "Is going quite well sweetheart," Martin says and I roll with my eyes. "Don't call me that. Just noella for you," I say and he chuckles. "Alright," he says and put his hands in the sky for peace. He's away too funny.

"I'm stronger than you," I say and Im done with my set. "Im stronger in the arms than you," he says smiling. "Me in my legs," I say, "how much on leg press?" "Hmm, for me personally it's like 52 kilo's," he answers. Im honestly impressed and shocked kind of. "That's impressive," I say and he shake his head. "You with arm curl?" He asks and I frown my eyebrows. "Arm curl? Hold up which machine is that even?" I ask him. He chuckles. "So i take there around 57 kilo's up," he says and I smile at him. "Strong Dude here," I say and he chuckles. "You gotta try," he motivates me and I look at him. No way.

He takes me by the hand and let me try out the arm curl machine. I sit down and Menno is watching too. "You gotta bring it to your face like that," he helps me and is behind me. I feel his breathe in my neck, it makes me so nervous. He puts it on 4 kilos's for me and i roll with my eyes. "I can handle 4 kilo's," I say and he smiles jubilant. I do my first ever try and even though I try as much as I can somehow it hard to do this multiple times in a row. "See, harder than it really is," he smiles softly. "Okay, you are way stronger I thought," I say and came to realize I'm so weak compared to him.

After the training I'm so tired, now I have to cycle home again and I don't feel my legs anymore. Martin comes closer towards me and he gives me a hug. "It was great seeing you again," he smiles. Indeed, i really like hanging out with him, "thanks," I say and I hug him back. His hand rest on my back and softly rubs over my back. I smile because of this touch. "See you soon I guess," I say and he nods. "I'll text you," he smiles and I gehad my bag to leave the gym.

At home I'm goin to take a shower, have some lunch and get comfortable on the couch to watch a really good cry movie, I feel I want to cry for some reason. I need a good cry.